[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

"
Icculus wrote:
Seems like new Flame Totem would drop right into this build.

Hi buddy,

I´m always curious about new mechanics / skills / and so on.
But I doubt that it will benefit this build, because:

You sacrifice an ele hit totem to place a flame totem (to get the fire totem buffs).
Flame totems benefit from increased spell damage, not attack damage / attack speed.
Flame totem does not benefit in a significant way from frostferno (+2 to cold gems and level 30 cold to fire have no effect on flame totem).

To go pure Flame totem, in my opinion is not that great, because the range is not very good (at least the current version of flame totems), so you need to cast your totems a lot more often to clear a screen. With ele hit, you will clear the majority of monsters off-screen while mapping.

But I´m curious to find out more about the new mechanics in patch 3.6

Cheers
How does this build compare to scion ele hit build?
which one has better dmg? which one has better survability?
also do you know whats your life leech per second?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
How does this build compare to scion ele hit build?
which one has better dmg? which one has better survability?
also do you know whats your life leech per second?

Ty

Hi buddy,

it is just another playstyle... totems vs. attack build.
But I guess damage-wise this build has a higher total damage output. I´m not really sure how much damage an ele hit mirror archer can deal, but I´m at 4 million DPS per totem and I have 4 totems at a time -> 16 million DPS.

I would say, that the totem playstyle is the more safe way to play, because monsters will attack totems instead of you, so you take fewer hits.

My life leech rate according to PoB is 1.3k

Maybe it is worth trying, since several offer a boss killing service with this build on the forum.

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Feb 16, 2019, 7:33:24 PM
Hey , I like totem builds :).

But since the league is ending soon, is there any way that you have some spare junk that could help me get started into playing this. I just started the league and maybe I can trow some standard junk that I still have left since 2016 if any of them are still usable :)...

Don't take it the wrong way I not begging the cheese stuff. It's only a question :D
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hi, thanks for your effort publishing this build,

I like this build, but sadly I cant affort the gear:
150 ex = +2 projectile, +2 fire corruption Frostferno
22 ex = unnatural Instincts
15 ex = Kaom's heart with 44% damage corruption
37 ex = boots with 120% crit enchant

so if I use instead of such a frostferno helmet a bow, 6L
+1 gem, +2, bow, multicraft, +2 sup gem, 12% attack speed, 22% crit
with a lvl4 empower and faster attack support 21/20
costs 12-14 ex, I reach
ele hit lvl30
ranged attack totem lvl 26
all other gem +3

with normal gear

Kaom without corruption, boots without enchant, no unnatural instinct Jewel, I would have around 2 mio dps, with that jewel 2,5 mio dps, using the PoB data which is published here.

Do the experienced players think thats like this its still a sensefull build or is that just not enough damage for all content.

Second question, is the bow craft , minion attack/cast better than 22% crit for this build ?

Thanks Elehitana
Hi guys,

I just made a new build guide.
Say hello to "OneShotBoom IceNova on Frostbolt Quad Curse Occultist"

Since the Betrayal League is pretty much over, I was bored and did another guide :-)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2330578

Have a nice weekend all!

Cheers
https://imgur.com/a/OvTDsdF

Can you please let me know why I have this big difference gap in mouse over elemental hit ?

I am only level 75 and I am currently missing

2 meek jewels and the unnatural insting
Don't have the corrupted frostferno
Missing a rings, and the corruption on kaom and boots.
My gems aren't upgraded. Is this damage normal ?

"
Vendetta wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/OvTDsdF

Can you please let me know why I have this big difference gap in mouse over elemental hit ?

I am only level 75 and I am currently missing

2 meek jewels and the unnatural insting
Don't have the corrupted frostferno
Missing a rings, and the corruption on kaom and boots.
My gems aren't upgraded. Is this damage normal ?

Hi buddy,

it seems you are missing a lot. I try to give you some general hints for increasing your damage drasticly with this build:

Hint 1)
Stack much WED (short for any kind of weapon elemental damage) on rings and belt slot. You should be able to get at least 180% increase on these 3 slots for just a very small amount of currency. I personally stack over 250% on these three items.

Keep in mind that a rare item can have 3 prefix and 3 suffix mods/rolls.

Details:
Spoiler

The ring rolls explained:
a) The opal ring base comes with the implicit: "increased elemental damage" up to 30%
b) "Increased Fire damage" as a suffix goes up to 34%
c) "Elemental damage with attack skills" as a prefix goes up to 42%
d) "Increased elemental damage" as a delve suffix mod (crafted with fossils) goes up to 30%
e) crafts at the bench will go up to 16% "increased fire damage" (suffix) OR "16% increased damage" (prefix) OR "16% increased lightning & fire damage" (suffix) (last craft is the best craft option in total damage value)

==>> a perfect WED damage roll on the ring would look like:
implicit:
30% ele damage
Prefix:
42% increased ele damage with attack skills
FREE SLOT (damage-wise "adds x to y fire damage to attacks is useful)
FREE SLOT (best would be life roll)
Suffix:
34% increased fire damage
30% increased elemental damage
16% increased fire & lightning damage (crafted at bench)
TOTAL WED: 152% per ring (304% with 2 rings)
(this item would be a mirror-tier item - keep that in mind - this is just a showcase)

(note: due to conversion mechanics the 16% increased lightning damage will also increase our fire damage -> best bench craft damage-wise when you already have "inc fire damage" roll as suffix and "ele damage with attack skills" as prefix on the item and a free suffix to craft)

==>> a perfect WED damage roll on the belt would look like:
Prefix:
50% "increased elemental damage with attack skills" as a prefix
30% "increased fire damage" as a delve mod (crafted with fossils)
FREE SLOT (best would be life roll)
Suffix:
30% "increased elemental damage" as a delve mod (crafted with fossils)
FREE SLOT (best would be resistance roll)
FREE SLOT (best would be resistance roll)
TOTAL WED: 110% on belt slot

>>>>>> TOTAL WED (on 2 rings + belt) = 414% <<<<<<

(keep in mind, to get items with the "increased elemental damage" delve mods, you need to craft the items with delve fossils. Learn how to craft with fossils, many youtube videos out there. And don´t forget that you need a certain minimum itemlevel for the high rolls)

Use this site, when you start crafting to look up rolls, itemlevel requirements & fossil outcomes:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring

Hint 2)
The 2x might of the meek in combination with unnatural instinct unique jewels are a very very huge buff

Details:
Spoiler

With the specific 3 jewels you get a total number of bonus values on top of the regular note values (only listing of the important rolls for this build):
+26% attack speed
+33% increased maximum life
+16% movement speed
+82% crit multiplier
Either 16% resist all OR 16% increased projectile damage (depends on your resist planning)

(with MotM you get 50% more effect from small notes OR 100% more effect in the overlapping area of both jewels)

Now you know why these jewels are so expansive, because the are very strong...

Hint 3)
You are at level 75 -->> I guess very many important damage skill notes are missing on the tree. All these notes will effect the damage calculation in a significantly way.

Hint 4)
Your skill gems are not on level 20 or 21 with 20% yet. This makes a very huge difference in total damage output. For example the "Elemental hit" skill gem increases the damage per level in a rising curve (progressive). The gain in damage from level 19 to 20 is much higher than from level 15 to 16 for example.
Get all your gems at least on level 20 or 21 and check the guide on which gems you need the 20% quality. The first gem you want to have on level 21 is defenitly "elemental hit". (buy a corrupted ele hit gem on 20/20 for 3-5 chaos and level you own gem in the off-hand).

Hint 5)
The corrupted frostferno (useful +2 corruption - see the list in the guide) will increase the mouseover damage of "elemental hit" more than 30%.
With a level 21 (20% quality) "elemental hit" gem and the corruption you have a level 27 elemental hit. Check the table with level gem progression on poe wiki and see how the damage increases per level of elemental hit (calculate the gain in % to get a feeling for that).
With a double corrupted frostferno you will have "elemental hit" on level 29.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Hit

Hint 6)
The boot enchantment "120% increased critical strike chance if you haven´t crit recently" is a perma 120% buff in our case. This is a huge damage buff.
There are only a few rolls on boots, check the uber lab layout here (https://www.poelab.com/) and run a few labs with the prophecy "twice enchanted" to get the correct enchantment in a few tries.

Hint 7)
This build is heavy in corrupted items, I know that, but the first 2 corruptions you try to get are:
a) "point blank" on skirmish quiver = 50% increased damage at close range (2-3ex) OR with a bit RNG vaal your own one with a few tries
b) frostferno (+2 corruption) (5-10ex)

All the other corruptions are highly endgame:
(prices at median of the betrayal league)
v) chin sol with +1 arrow -->> about 25ex
w) corrupted kaom´s heart -->> about 20ex
x) double corrupted Frostferno -->> about 80ex
y) yoke of suffering with "apply an additional curse" -->> about 80ex
z) attack speed OR base crit of attacks on double socketed tombfist gloves (with good rolls) -->> about 25ex

Hint 8)
Stack attack speed (learn more in the guide) in (abyss) jewels to have at least 3 attacks per second (buffed). And don´t forget to get the recommended accuracy rolls (learn more in the guide).

CONCLUSION:
In terms of needed corruptions: I did shaper with just the corrupted skirmish quiver and I had a mouseover damage of about 40k at the beginning of the league. It took obviously more time as with my current gear, but it was always very easy. I did uberelder with the +2 frostferno corruption and it was very easy too (I did my first shaper & uber elder this league w/o unnatural instinct jewel - got it after 7 days in league).

Try to get your gear done piece by piece. It is very easy to kill every endgame boss with this build (compared to many other builds), once you´ve understand how the build works.

I hope this will help you.
Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Feb 27, 2019, 12:25:42 PM
Build looks great, gonna start Synthesis with this one, I'm little worried about the cost of the build it is very expensive, but last leagues I managed to make High cost builds damn I'm throwing 90 exa in pure tul's to get level 100.

I always buy the stuff because my luck sucks, do you think is better to buy or corrupt myself?
How many Tries with Skirmish take to get Point Blank?
I Lost four 6L shavs in the first week of betrayal at Corruption altar till the 5th got +1 socketed gems, again my luck sucks.

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Thanks for the pointers, It's too late now, the build works, but to get that high damage it's very expensive :(...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info