[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

slightly confused here. how do you get the "Gain x% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" craft so high? from what i see the highest is 10-11 for 1-H
Am i missing something here?
i only have rank 2 unlocked but that is 6-7%
don't understand how i am supose to get 16% or higher
I got 7 ex to spend.

Anyone got a full gear for this build around this value?
lol
"
flipside wrote:
slightly confused here. how do you get the "Gain x% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" craft so high? from what i see the highest is 10-11 for 1-H
we craft the hybrid spell damage + Non chaos Craft then the Single Non chaos Craft to get this number higher, so the 4c SpellDmg/Non chaos hybrid craft then the 8 vaal orb Non chaos Craft

I can craft you the weapon if u supply the currency for it, Can also link my vouch thread so u can see i wont scam you.
Last edited by UhYuuki on Feb 9, 2019, 1:31:06 PM
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
I got 7 ex to spend.

Anyone got a full gear for this build around this value?
1 weapon alone is worth 7+ ex, if u have 7ex, just get shade of solaris, a 5link inpulsa, you can either buy a cheap Mirrored Helm with the Winter Orb enchant. The Incursion Mod "chilled enemies take more dmg" is really cheap so getting a pair of gloves with that mod on it should be easy. rest of the gear should be cheap until u can get better
So i hit a pretty nice double corrupt on a inpulsa i bought
I know have 2 inpulsa's that work with this build lol

"
UhYuuki wrote:
"
flipside wrote:
we craft the hybrid spell damage + Non chaos Craft then the Single Non chaos Craft to get this number higher, so the 4c SpellDmg/Non chaos hybrid craft then the 8 vaal orb Non chaos Craft

I can craft you the weapon if u supply the currency for it, Can also link my vouch thread so u can see i wont scam you.

Ah. i see. well, i have already messed up then as i crafted spell damage and the other crafts. i guess i just stick with lower non-chaos then.
I have been dumping all currency i have gotten into this build over time, so ill see when i get a few ex ill buy a new scepter and get the crafts right. :D
Is a 2 abyss socket bubonic worth it? its going for 4.5 ex. A 1 socket one is only 1c lol.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
So i hit a pretty nice double corrupt on a inpulsa i bought
I know have 2 inpulsa's that work with this build lol

Very very nice, congratulation! i have tried two times to get a double corruption and failed. But all good things come in threes :-)
"
keninishna wrote:
Is a 2 abyss socket bubonic worth it? its going for 4.5 ex. A 1 socket one is only 1c lol.

50 additional flat life are round about 150 additional life. And dont forget the additonal damage, if you have a good jewel.

But think about this as alternative:
If you atm dont have a WO-Enchantent, check the hale negator. This helmet has also 2 sockets and gives you an additional defensiv layer. i have atm 9 abyssal jewels and recover 27% of my life (round about 1,8K), when taking a Savage Hit. Yes, you loose 20% Movement speed, but with a good quicksilver flask you can get a total of 165% for a really fast clear speed.

Greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info