[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

"
Dovahsith wrote:
"
keninishna wrote:
Is a 2 abyss socket bubonic worth it? its going for 4.5 ex. A 1 socket one is only 1c lol.

50 additional flat life are round about 150 additional life. And dont forget the additonal damage, if you have a good jewel.

But think about this as alternative:
If you atm dont have a WO-Enchantent, check the hale negator. This helmet has also 2 sockets and gives you an additional defensiv layer. i have atm 9 abyssal jewels and recover 27% of my life (round about 1,8K), when taking a Savage Hit. Yes, you loose 20% Movement speed, but with a good quicksilver flask you can get a total of 165% for a really fast clear speed.

Greetings

I was also thinking about a 2 socket commander of the pit gloves as well, as it would grant perma arcane surge. If we really don't need jewel sockets we could go 2 abyss socket bubonic + 2 abyss socket hale negator + 2 abyss socket commander of the pit. Would be expensive though.
i heard conc effect was a bad link since it prevents overlaps? anyone test other links and see if its more dps if you drop conc effect, or is that just speculation?
Finished this build out. It blows through t16 maps and Pure Xoph boss.

I am selling this whole set:
Looking for 80ex offers

Last edited by traddermctradder on Feb 17, 2019, 5:30:25 PM

anything i need to improve?
"
Nantakuuu wrote:

anything i need to improve?

get some leo slams on your 3 stat jewels, also might want to get life on all your jewels. Cold dmg leach yoke, gloves with double dmg.
how do you proc elemental overload?
"
madcuzmad wrote:
how do you proc elemental overload?

Winter orb hits so much 5% is plenty crit it stays up almost always
This was the first build I was able to use to kill shaper (deathless btw), and I was also able to kill uber elder, with a few deaths, it was my first try at uber. Although, I did make some changes and used a shit load of abyss jewels. If I can get a WO enchant on helm it would be even more nuts.

Last edited by keninishna on Feb 19, 2019, 12:10:40 AM
What affix for double damage?
Will this build get updated for 3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info