pls sell me vanishing buff on sale pls
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
vio wrote:
"
Pranabindu wrote:
Prices are really astronomically high speaking as someone who owns 3 supporter packs and has spent ~$200 on the game thus far. I have discretionary income, but it really is appalling how much you charge for skins compared to other very free and very successful games who have the same business model. There truly is no excuse, please stop pretending this is POE 2.1, that was a different era.

imho there are no other comparable games with the same business model.

which ones do you mean?

League, DOTA, Overwatch, CSGO, literally any game at all in the gaming sphere that uses MTX as their primary source of revenue have price 60-70% lower store wide. Having a HELM attachment be TWENTY THREE dollars normally and NINE DOLLARS on "extreme sale" is unbelievable.

And don't pretend Overwatch isn't F2P, the $20 or less one time purchase for a 3 year old game is not how Blizzard is paying stockholders. I have 1k hours in this game and spent over $200, I love it, but their store is disgusting.
"
Pranabindu wrote:

League, DOTA, Overwatch, CSGO, literally any game at all in the gaming sphere that uses MTX as their primary source of revenue have price 60-70% lower store wide. Having a HELM attachment be TWENTY THREE dollars normally and NINE DOLLARS on "extreme sale" is unbelievable.

And don't pretend Overwatch isn't F2P, the $20 or less one time purchase for a 3 year old game is not how Blizzard is paying stockholders. I have 1k hours in this game and spent over $200, I love it, but their store is disgusting.

the pay to win discussion aside, an essential part of the discussion are the player numbers.

given that 10% of players support their games, imo the budget of already supporting players is more or less fixed, they would simply pay less for their armor set or get more mtx for their budget.

so you need to compensate that loss with making people support that didn't yet. ggg did that with mtx boxes.

and they're also aware that their core supporters wouldn't appreciate them suddenly selling all stuff for 1/3rd of the original price.

despite ggg doing sales, throwing high value mtx after players for a tip with boxes or even for free with challenges, most of the mtx have the reputation of you having supported the game and you're one of the 10% that cares.

may be an outdated view of mine, entering towns i mostly see people with free mtx and kindof regret having suggested that ggg makes free stuff uglier than purchased stuff.

i wouldn't mind ggg charging players 60$ for a temp league and keep the permanent league f2p, allowing them to make mtx cheaper.
it had the positive side effect of ggg's bans hitting all players the same way and bans being more effective.
they could also just kick players off a league as punishment.

well, that almost went offtopic ;-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Noice
:(

me want vanishing buff
"
kinfolk wrote:
The Automaton Helmet is not on sale even though Wasteland and Apocalypse Helmets are. I hope this is a mistake because I got 2 wasteland helms from loot boxes and I was hoping to buy the automaton helm to upgrade one of them to apocalypse. Thanks GGG.

I join the request - where is the automation helmet?
this GGG i see you COMIN UP BIG

WOOO VANISHING BUFF ON SALE I LOVE U I LOVE U

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info