Helmet Skins and Helmet Effects on Sale

"
In case you need some points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Core Supporter Packs or the Betrayal Supporter Packs.

I can not see points for sale :(
hallo
"
qoqoCAN wrote:
"
In case you need some points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Core Supporter Packs or the Betrayal Supporter Packs.

I can not see points for sale :(

Front page mate -> https://www.pathofexile.com/news click on the banner or click on shop :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Waiting for other armour sales also, those hats are not that attractive alone, not even for the price.
The "Gorgon Snakes Helmet Attachment" doesn't have a discount. Is this an oversight?
The Automaton Helmet is not on sale even though Wasteland and Apocalypse Helmets are. I hope this is a mistake because I got 2 wasteland helms from loot boxes and I was hoping to buy the automaton helm to upgrade one of them to apocalypse. Thanks GGG.
"
Those prices better be in PESO's otherwise no thanks.

NO sale on WAY overpriced MTX.

but you would spend shit ton on some shit items on other games. spend money and support ggg how you mean they develop game. I wish they put 50eur montly subscription
these "sale prices" are still way too high.

higher than what the everyday price SHOULD be.

i understand GGG makes money this way, and i support the game financially as best i can, but GGG is getting greedy.

MTX are way overpriced even when on sale.

GGG it is time you support us customers better than this.

Prices are really astronomically high speaking as someone who owns 3 supporter packs and has spent ~$200 on the game thus far. I have discretionary income, but it really is appalling how much you charge for skins compared to other very free and very successful games who have the same business model. There truly is no excuse, please stop pretending this is POE 2.1, that was a different era.
the way out:

keep standard free to play
charge 60$ for playing a league
lower prices for deco mtx
keep stash prices
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Pranabindu wrote:
Prices are really astronomically high speaking as someone who owns 3 supporter packs and has spent ~$200 on the game thus far. I have discretionary income, but it really is appalling how much you charge for skins compared to other very free and very successful games who have the same business model. There truly is no excuse, please stop pretending this is POE 2.1, that was a different era.

imho there are no other comparable games with the same business model.

which ones do you mean?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info