Streamer Interview - BalorMage

Quack quack!
I wish someone edited this news before posting.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I haven't gone through it with my professional level of scrutiny but nothing stood out as badly edited or out of place. I just skimmed to get the words into my head. Can you indicate what's making you say this?

I meant the small things like punctuation (for example lack of apostrophes, but not only) and capital letters inconsistency. From what I noticed from previous interviews, GGG don't seem to edit streamers' answers. I dislike this decision. This interview looks particularly bad for me and makes me sad.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Some of these posts. "I've never heard of him!"

No shit Sherlock. Maybe it is on purpose to get exposure to lesser known streamers.

I know, I know it is a wild idea. Sit on it for a while and think about it.
"
Some of these posts. "I've never heard of him!"

No shit Sherlock. Maybe it is on purpose to get exposure to lesser known streamers.

I know, I know it is a wild idea. Sit on it for a while and think about it.

One of those might have actually been me. Whoops?

- Balormage
I’ve not heard of this guy either 0.o but it goes to show if you want to build fame, just putting in the hours isn’t enough.

Btw, not judging his success (or lack thereof), since he is clearly very happy doing what’s he’s doing.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
nice to know all these streamers :)
thumbs up
Please go Fix
Streaming as a job, what a XXI century joke that is.
Howdoyoudo sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info