[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

FINALLY!

I made a crappy one to use as I grew my balls large enough to annul a real mace. 1st annul rekted it, I was unfazed. Spent an ex on 1200 alterations, and now, to multimod and finish it!

Wow the image sucked...well got the +1 gems and 20 maim!
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Oct 15, 2019, 8:03:29 PM
Hi!

Im following zZDeathAngelZz build and I have question about 2H mace.

1. lv18 maim is enough? or I should aim for lv20 (I have lv18 maim and +1 socket)

2. use feeding frenzy instead of ruthless?

3. minions damage+minions life better than pure minions damage?

thanks.
1. Difference is only 2% more, lvl 18 Maim is fine.

2. Up to you, Feeding Frenzy is a bit less damage but you gain some from another Harmony (instead of Might) which also makes golems healthier.

3. Again up to you, if you're going deep delving you might prefer the extra minion life.
Can you run reflect with this build?
"
muddogjake51 wrote:
Can you run reflect with this build?

Not physical reflect unless you use the conversion gloves. Ele reflect is fine.
🐢
finally got the +2 support on my bench but trying to build up currency to use it. Looking forward to shedding the tabula rasa. Did maze of the minotaur yesterday. died twice but got the frag.

Also, began hitting my 20/20. I vaaled two items (previously vaald the ice golem and got 21/20). Multistrike stayed 20/20 curse on hit dropped 19/20. fml

Pacific (GMT -8) Time
I´m running a 7ice/1chaos/1stone/1lightning golem setup with 9 harmonies. i wonder if there´s a increase in damage dropping the lightning golem for another ice golem. losing 180 increased damage and the buff - but what exactly ist the lightning golem buff worth? is it still better than another level 24 ice golem with all the supports, damage modifiers, 20/20 flesh offering and cursing?
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
finally got the +2 support on my bench but trying to build up currency to use it. Looking forward to shedding the tabula rasa. Did maze of the minotaur yesterday. died twice but got the frag.

Also, began hitting my 20/20. I vaaled two items (previously vaald the ice golem and got 21/20). Multistrike stayed 20/20 curse on hit dropped 19/20. fml

Minotaur gets easier. I was worried early on before I crafted a mace since his burrow attack kept getting me and I would die once or twice. Now, I just run up to him and watch as the golems tear him to shreds.
🐢
"
BeastBoxing wrote:
I´m running a 7ice/1chaos/1stone/1lightning golem setup with 9 harmonies. i wonder if there´s a increase in damage dropping the lightning golem for another ice golem. losing 180 increased damage and the buff - but what exactly ist the lightning golem buff worth? is it still better than another level 24 ice golem with all the supports, damage modifiers, 20/20 flesh offering and cursing?

I imported your character into the PoB. With your current setup, changing lightning golem into another ice will lose you about 7% of total damage, without even mentioning buff of lightning golem (it's still quite useful because you cast arc/storm brand to apply curses, EE and shock)
annnd my feeding frenzy, curse on hit, vulnerability and convocation all dropped to level 19 on vaal. awesome. At least my golems survived the vaaling.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info