New Players

Not sure if I'm being overly cynical but isn't this just a shameless self promotion thread?

By all means let us know about your channel but you don't need to bump it 2 or 3 times a day.

Take my free bump :)
I do not think it is shameless self-promotion.

They are very new to the game and are looking for help on what places to go to get more information about this game.

This game is so overly complicated it is crazy.
There is so much to learn in this game.

I have been playing for a 1 year and still have not beaten Shaper or Elder or got to Red Tier maps.

Folks absorb information in different ways.

Sometimes when a newbie reads a guide from an experienced player the information gets lost, or miss interpreted. So to have others help point them in a direction they can learn stuff helps.

Playing this game with kids does not make the learning process any easier.
Playing games with kids, in general, is hard. I played Ark with my 7-year-old nephew and all he wanted to do was fool around when we got a tame down and not pay attention to the Carno coming in on us.

My only suggestion for them to progress a little faster would be to have someone experienced in the game with them to show them where to go. They only help in attacking the bosses, and the family kills everything else on the way.

The problem with this is that the family may get to an area that they are under levelled and under geared for than have to take time to level and gear up.

"
bossgx700 wrote:
Not sure if I'm being overly cynical but isn't this just a shameless self promotion thread?

By all means let us know about your channel but you don't need to bump it 2 or 3 times a day.

Hey bossgx700 not at all I reply on this post only. This was project for our little guy he wanted to stream now for some time. We are not looking to get big or grow but have a group and good community of people to interact with and play some cool games.

No donations, bits or subs needed we are just looking for people in the game that enjoy it and we can learn the game and have good time.

"
propane34 wrote:
"
bossgx700 wrote:

Hey bossgx700 not at all I reply on this post only. This was project for our little guy he wanted to stream now for some time. We are not looking to get big or grow but have a group and good community of people to interact with and play some cool games.

No donations, bits or subs needed we are just looking for people in the game that enjoy it and we can learn the game and have good time.

No problem! I must have had my cynical hat on yesterday.

I have a 5 and 7 year old that also play the game. And a 3 year old that gives it a whirl too when he gets chance so I know what it's like :)

It's always good to see new players joining the game. Have fun!
"
bossgx700 wrote:
"
propane34 wrote:
"
bossgx700 wrote:

No problem! I must have had my cynical hat on yesterday.

I have a 5 and 7 year old that also play the game. And a 3 year old that gives it a whirl too when he gets chance so I know what it's like :)

It's always good to see new players joining the game. Have fun!

No worries man any input and critic is awesome only way to learn some people can take advice other can get upset. My little guy just turned 11 and my little girl is 9 and they love gaming and if they can play with mom or dad and friends they are all in and excited. Hopefully catch you on one of the streams join us any time.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/366095955 Moving onto Act 3 moved a bit quicker this time. Kids are engaged and enjoyed the run. Wifey still loot hoarding lol.

Thanks again guys for all the tips they help a lot.

you guys can do the lab at the end of act 3. read up on it, it can be quite challenging for new players. for daily layouts https://www.poelab.com/
"
you guys can do the lab at the end of act 3. read up on it, it can be quite challenging for new players. for daily layouts https://www.poelab.com/

Thanks Exxxiled665 I did run into this site and bookmarked to look over.
Path of Exile Family Fun https://www.twitch.tv/videos/366703518 … Check us out!

Little under the weather today. short night. moving aslong Act 3 died several times at the fort in the battlegrounds rough fight.

Need to look over this present build not enough damage.
Last edited by propane34 on Jan 19, 2019, 9:39:32 PM
Wait, you went into the Sarn Arena in Act 3?

If that's the case, it's not at all necessary for the quest/story-line. The Sarn Arena is optional PvP content.

Have fun! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info