[3.11] Updated Dominating Blow/Physical Aura Guardian: A8 Sirus and Uber Elder Down

Just wondering how i can improve on this build, any ideas?

"
Eag1e wrote:
Just wondering how i can improve on this build, any ideas?

The first thing is getting gems to level 20. And having your minion gems be level 21. Then jewels are obviously really really good to have. But your gear is honestly looking pretty good imo. Definantly good enough to kill uber elder with it. I had pretty basic jewels down, but if you really want to soup it up you can get abyss ones with flat phys damage, and increased minion damage if you have used a minion ability recently. You can get lots of damage out of that, but makes sure not to skimp on the life from the jewels.

Edit: also there probably are better rare set ups or something, that I didn't consider because I did this build rather cheaply and was able to take out uber elder. I could consider higher expense options if you want, though I have taken a break from this league atm.
Last edited by Legarto on Apr 14, 2019, 4:46:32 PM
Yup, trying to get lvl 21 /20 gems as best i can :)

My jewels at the moment ( i know taunt skill is useless but it's the best i can roll at the moment.

Would you also change amulet? for a more minion 'friendly' one?
Last edited by Eag1e on Apr 15, 2019, 10:24:16 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:

Would you also change amulet? for a more minion 'friendly' one?

nah can't really get a minion friendly rare, except for move speed which isn't much of a problem. And the uniques are pretty bad for the build, especially since its a melee build and you want health on most of your gear. But yeah those jewels ain't looking bad.
Hi There,

Fairly new player to POE, and i cant for the life of me seem to find out why my mana reserved for HoP is at 50% along with Hatred.. makes me unable to use both auras at the same time.

I must be missing something here, anyone able to help a brother out?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xNinjaJones/characters

Edit: after looking at my skill tree closer, i changed a few nodes to get sovereignty, but im still sitting at 1% of mana to work with.. i mean its playable, but is there a more efficient way to use both auras?

TIA
-Ninja
Last edited by xNinjaJones on May 3, 2019, 2:35:43 PM
Sorry I haven't updated or replied for a while I have been unexpectedly away. Will look into things
How do you actually use skills. I have herald with 3 links in helm and hatred, both are reserving 50%. I see you have reduced cost of skills on your jewellery but that only makes 12% total. what else are you doing to free up your mana? how much mana is being reserved? I just dont understand and i cant make it work with so many things supporting herald of purity.
Still waiting on your 3.7 update :]
"
Adidas2565 wrote:
Still waiting on your 3.7 update :]

I'm sorry I stepped away for so long, what I can tell you and what I know is that this build will be viable, probably even better than before. There is a lot of things you can probably do different, and some of the links (e.g., immortal call) won't work so well. But I will be updating more fully later. I am not league starting on it though. But I do believe it will be good. Again sorry for not updating yet.
All good man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info