[3.11] Updated Dominating Blow/Physical Aura Guardian: A8 Sirus and Uber Elder Down

hi there, which enchant do you think is good for this build?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
hi there, which enchant do you think is good for this build?

So since I'm new, and killed uber elder without them, I haven't really looked into lab enchants that much. Probably the best would be dominating blow can summon 3 additional magic bois followed by the 5th sentinel of purity. However for uber elder specifically, the 5th sentinel of purity is probably better since it is hard to stay on max dominating blow minions on that fight (but easy to be on max purity minions).

edit: additionally, having reduced mana reservation for purity would open up passives. It would have to be POB, but Im fairly certain the more minions is bis.
Last edited by Legarto on Jan 17, 2019, 6:57:13 PM
Am loving this build but feel like I'm kinda glass. Any recommendations where to go from here?

"
FloofEU wrote:
Am loving this build but feel like I'm kinda glass. Any recommendations where to go from here?

Number 1 way to increase your survivability is good heath rolls on everything that can have them (most of your pieces can have a bit better). One of your rings is missing a health roll. Also your neck is missing a health roll, I would suggest using a rare neck with a health roll and accuracy and/or attack speed. 15% minion damage is not a huge deal compared to health and better minion sustain. You get a significant amount of health from jewels, while I realize this is expensive, it does help a lot. Also while belly is good for budget, nothing beats a lore weave (again if you have the currency to invest in it).

I don't know your play style, but it helps to maintain fortify as much as possible. I know I fail at that a lot, but it helps a bunch (I notice a portal gem in there with fortify, blood magic support is bis af, lets you whirling blades for days).

Also I don't know what level you are at, but I recommend getting almost all the health nodes pretty fast.
Last edited by Legarto on Jan 19, 2019, 8:01:23 AM
I think this is going to be my 3.6 starter build.
One of the reasons is because of this simple yet quite detailed guide. I always prefer builds that are well explained.

Just one thing, though... what do you recommend as the leveling tree path(like what nodes to go first, etc)? I'm thinking of using smite until I get dom blow.

Keep up the good work and welcome to poe, man.

cheers!
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
Last edited by yajnaji on Mar 7, 2019, 2:59:50 PM
"
yajnaji wrote:
Just one thing, though... what do you recommend as the leveling tree path(like what nodes to go first, etc)? I'm thinking of using smite until I get dom blow.

Hey thanks dude. Yeah smite is a good opener, I've done it with a few characters. Let me give you what I think would be a good idea given smite, I think I'll add it to the guide to as a suggestion.

Start with smite: www.poeurl.com/cilJ
Around the time you get dominating blow: www.poeurl.com/cilQ
As you're leveling up: www.poeurl.com/cilU
Finishing off the tree: www.poeurl.com/cilY
Final build, getting jewel sockets as you get usable jewels and picking up sovereignty when you need to (with the 5 link on purity is when its necessary, can be nice before): www.poeurl.com/ciln

And remember there is some flexibility within the build, but this is what I've found to be pretty good.
"
Legarto wrote:
"
yajnaji wrote:

Hey thanks dude. Yeah smite is a good opener, I've done it with a few characters. Let me give you what I think would be a good idea given smite, I think I'll add it to the guide to as a suggestion.

Start with smite: www.poeurl.com/cilJ
Around the time you get dominating blow: www.poeurl.com/cilQ
As you're leveling up: www.poeurl.com/cilU
Finishing off the tree: www.poeurl.com/cilY
Final build, getting jewel sockets as you get usable jewels and picking up sovereignty when you need to (with the 5 link on purity is when its necessary, can be nice before): www.poeurl.com/ciln

And remember there is some flexibility within the build, but this is what I've found to be pretty good.

Wow thanks a lot man!
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
I have a question, it looks like those rings have crafted mods on them for reduced mana, where do you get that at? havent found it ingame yet
Last edited by skullgreed on Mar 10, 2019, 9:46:53 PM
Im feeling like I wasted the first 3 days of the league, cant face tank anything wiht dying, kinda lost here. my current equipment

Last edited by skullgreed on Mar 10, 2019, 10:16:07 PM
"
skullgreed wrote:
I have a question, it looks like those rings have crafted mods on them for reduced mana, where do you get that at? havent found it ingame yet

Its from syndicate. They are not necessary, only if you are dumb sometimes and attack the air (in which case you won't mana leech). You should be able to do chain dominating blow without it. The mana leech from tree should be enough. If you need some mana on gear to make it work otherwise that may do it, but I was able to do it without them.

"

Im feeling like I wasted the first 3 days of the league, cant face tank anything wiht dying, kinda lost here. my current equipment

Do you have jewels that give minion blind on hit? Also you could get jewels for minion taunt on hit. Like I said I have never league started with it. However I felt pretty good on pretty cheap gear. And while you have a 6 link, you don't really need one for damage until shaper if that. You could think about 5 linking a belly. Obviously this early in the league you are not going to be able to get supper good life rolls, but that will also help. Once you can get terror claws your minions should be slamming stuff easily on all maps, so not much damage taken anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info