Armageddon Tank - Easiest Uber Elder - All Content - Budget

Mechanics like the above mentioned are the reason this game gives me headache, joy, tears and depression alltogether :D
I was wondering if you have looked at using gloves with "Adds X to X fire damage to burning enemies"? Would this work with the meteor hit damage? Would this be a large damage increase for this build?
What u suggest to upgrade next?

Nice build man, tanky, cheap, good boss killer, for me was the most smooth uber elder kill.

My actual gear

I have destroyed all content with EASE on my Assassin COC Ice Nova, but Uber Elder has been shitting on me. Hopefully this build helps with that :)
I tried it out today. Killed uber elder easily. Thanks. Nice build.
Would this build work properly with a Scion? If so, is there any important alterations to make? Secondly, which would be a nice second Ascendancy to complement this one?

After all, you know, she is quite pleasant to the eyes and dresses properly. The templar has no pants and his mewlings are obnoxious.

Why I didn't look after Scion builds beforehand? Well, I did, however I like defensive, facetanking builds, commonly found as Marauders, Templars and Duelists, builds that more often than not require little effort as I have an injured hand.

Sorry for the buzz and Thanks in advance.
Looks like a great build!

Would this make a good league starter?
Any particular advice on progressing gear? Perhaps start levelling with storm brand and lightning trap then transition to Armageddon brand when you get your first tabula?
Hi,

one thing to mention for the rich ones:

If you can afford two Poet's Pens, a simple leveling Setup of Volatile Dead, ... helps a lot for trash up to T16s (in my case). I have a 5l Belly as swap as long as I don't challenge the big bosses. Here is my Gear:
How would this build be as a league starter? Clear speed fast enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info