So account and or gear linking coming when?

Okee, we weren´t able to get this as hopefully with the 3.6.0. League. Any chance it will actually BE available within the actual Synthesis League?

And what about your Avatar and name here on this site and your Avatar/Name according to your Xbox.
Will it change into your existing Xbox name and such here on this site so it wipes clean your existing Forum name already in here?
Because I wouldn´t like that to happen. Nor can I imagine that others would like it to happen.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Okee, we weren´t able to get this as hopefully with the 3.6.0. League. Any chance it will actually BE available within the actual Synthesis League?

And what about your Avatar and name here on this site and your Avatar/Name according to your Xbox.
Will it change into your existing Xbox name and such here on this site so it wipes clean your existing Forum name already in here?
Because I wouldn´t like that to happen. Nor can I imagine that others would like it to happen.

no dude they all took a fat bonus and slept all winter were not getting anything. period.
The website supporting the Xbox backend is actually quite a complex process. We should have everything in place now (with 3.6.0) to start setting up the merge. Our goal is to get it all working for PS4 and Xbox when PS4 launches.

Xbox accounts are different accounts from your existing accounts here. They have their own names and forum badges and posts. We'll have an Xbox symbol beside people's Xbox account names across the website so that you can easily determine who is from where.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
The website supporting the Xbox backend is actually quite a complex process. We should have everything in place now (with 3.6.0) to start setting up the merge. Our goal is to get it all working for PS4 and Xbox when PS4 launches.

Xbox accounts are different accounts from your existing accounts here. They have their own names and forum badges and posts. We'll have an Xbox symbol beside people's Xbox account names across the website so that you can easily determine who is from where.

Cool, and thx for communicating. Looking really forward to it.
"
Novynn wrote:

Awesome. Thanks.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
One thing that also pops up is this:

When this Account linking is actually done, will the Supporter Packs on this site and/or on Xbox also be possible to purchase with the actual Physical Items as well then?

Because I too as both an Xbox Player and a buyer of Supporter Packs would also like to have the chance & opportunity to get the same Physical Items as your PC Players.

I know that some people likes to play Path of Exile on both platforms, but not all do. I for instance is having enough with playing it on my Xbox.
"
Kundarin wrote:
One thing that also pops up is this:

When this Account linking is actually done, will the Supporter Packs on this site and/or on Xbox also be possible to purchase with the actual Physical Items as well then?

Because I too as both an Xbox Player and a buyer of Supporter Packs would also like to have the chance & opportunity to get the same Physical Items as your PC Players.

I know that some people likes to play Path of Exile on both platforms, but not all do. I for instance is having enough with playing it on my Xbox.

I think you can contact support and get the physical items separate. Thought I saw a post about it awhile back...
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Novynn wrote:

If someone has a PC account on the website, but also loves console, will they have to choose what to sign in with? Or will their be a merge option available somehow?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Kundarin wrote:
Xbox / PS4 accounts will have to purchase products for their accounts through their platform's shop.

"
"
Novynn wrote:

If someone has a PC account on the website, but also loves console, will they have to choose what to sign in with? Or will their be a merge option available somehow?
They'll have to choose, the accounts are completely separate.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
You are sayng that a XBox gamer need to reregister on this forum to see his Xbox badge and Characters?
IMHO, I think it'd better a XBox gamer can link his forum account to Xbox gamertag and choice what to show (PC or Xbox statistics)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info