UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Statusblue wrote:
grove is the way to go, thats why its expensive.

treeofdead i have been using for crafting services for 6 years. handing him 100ex gear and never fails. hes great

Thanks for the name, I'll try checking with him later.

Also I tried to recreate the bow on PoB and from what I see the difference is around 10% attack rate so I decided to continue with my current bow/upgrade path since it would cost me around 6 ex to restart which I dont have, maybe later on I'll try to remake it if I get the currency to do it.
guys at the watcher's eye most importan is the clarity or discipline ?
Last edited by cellune on Jan 29, 2019, 5:03:43 PM
Grove or Short Bow are the best bases due to low dex requirements + speed.
Is there any particular reason so many people are trying to sell this build? Something wrong with the build?

"
Luciferoxx wrote:
Can someone suggest me what s wrong with my item/build?

I am noob and need some help. Thanks in advance

The issue is low damage and dying a lot in t10 maps

got 11k es and max res.

Let's play "bought account or troll?"
Last edited by vegeto079 on Jan 29, 2019, 11:11:51 PM
Is there a reason why we don't use Rumi's Concoction instead of Basalt Flask?

Rumi's gets your 10% more physical damage reduction and spell/attack block.

You can easily fit Staunching and Warding on your other flasks. You lose a suffix like Grounding and a bit of duration.

It seems like a great tradeoff, what am I missing here?
Hello! If i get Poacher mark on the ring.... can i use Mirage archer in body?
"
cellune wrote:
guys at the watcher's eye most importan is the clarity or discipline ?

Discipline. At least imo it's a lot more important to be able to start the es recharge sooner rather than later. Clarity is the greedy option, which looks better on paper since you have more es.

"
vegeto079 wrote:
Is there any particular reason so many people are trying to sell this build? Something wrong with the build?

People are quitting the league and want to transfer currency to standard rather than items? Or they want to try different build and selling the whole set would be convenient. This is a very expensive build so it's not trivial to make another expensive build on top of this.

"
n1cenick wrote:
Hello! If i get Poacher mark on the ring.... can i use Mirage archer in body?

Mirage Archer does nothing for us. It doesn't spread curses nor does it give virulent stacks. But I guess you could put Withering Touch on RoA in that case. Then you wouldn't have to change that gem for uber fight. And gives a bit more damage against bosses/syndicate (trash dies to single hit anyway).
Made this build using great gear but carefully picking less expensive options (like a mirrored helm with 30% reduction and 5% reduced reserved for 2ex) to save some money. Ran Uber Elder solo for the first time ever with 13.4K ES and completed it with 2 deaths (both to lag and barking dogs breaking my concentration).

It's a great build for bossing, but I absolutely loathe it for anything like mapping or Delving, so I'm selling off my gear and went back to Winter Orb as it bosses just fine and has insanely fast clear speeds by comparison.
"
bewsii wrote:
Made this build using great gear but carefully picking less expensive options (like a mirrored helm with 30% reduction and 5% reduced reserved for 2ex) to save some money. Ran Uber Elder solo for the first time ever with 13.4K ES and completed it with 2 deaths (both to lag and barking dogs breaking my concentration).

It's a great build for bossing, but I absolutely loathe it for anything like mapping or Delving, so I'm selling off my gear and went back to Winter Orb as it bosses just fine and has insanely fast clear speeds by comparison.

The build does actually well in delve so far for me. Only at 650 but it has no issues whatsoever. Furthermore there are maybe only what, like 5 builds that are better then this for delving but absolutely suck at anything else.

Apart from defensive stat, this ring should be used only when you can run clarity with the Watcher eye mod right? Can I replace it until I get the watcher eye jewel or is this important for the build without Watcher eye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info