UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Can someone suggest me what s wrong with my item/build?

I am noob and need some help. Thanks in advance

The issue is low damage and dying a lot in t10 maps

got 11k es and max res.

Also the skill tree, I don't know if it's correct or maybe I prioritized the wrong passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAceDXwOSBB7ES8RUBGWFVAVfhhqGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaod2R8YIuoi9CUhJ6ko-isKLKYsvy9vMtE0CjW5N2Y3gzlSQ1RFR0ZxSVFJsUuuUftSKVXgV8lYB1haXGtd8mBDYPhmnmwLbRltbG49cLtyD3zwf8aDCYRIhMWIQox2jxqPRpEHknSTJ5UumK2boZu1oS-m66cIpyuqqbQMtUi3MbiTu_y-Or6AvorAZsEAwcXDOsb3ytPNFtfP2RPZW9sa34rhiOd06QLquutj6-7sGO-I8NX0cfVL9tr31_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Luciferoxx&characterName=Zappaaaa

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Luciferoxx on Jan 29, 2019, 4:55:01 AM
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
Can someone suggest me what s wrong with my item/build?

I am noob and need some help. Thanks in advance

The issue is low damage and dying a lot in t10 maps

got 11k es and max res.

Also the skill tree, I don't know if it's correct or maybe I prioritized the wrong passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAceDXwOSBB7ES8RUBGWFVAVfhhqGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaod2R8YIuoi9CUhJ6ko-isKLKYsvy9vMtE0CjW5N2Y3gzlSQ1RFR0ZxSVFJsUuuUftSKVXgV8lYB1haXGtd8mBDYPhmnmwLbRltbG49cLtyD3zwf8aDCYRIhMWIQox2jxqPRpEHknSTJ5UumK2boZu1oS-m66cIpyuqqbQMtUi3MbiTu_y-Or6AvorAZsEAwcXDOsb3ytPNFtfP2RPZW9sa34rhiOd06QLquutj6-7sGO-I8NX0cfVL9tr31_k3-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Luciferoxx&characterName=Zappaaaa

Thanks in advance.

Your flasks are awful, jade helps so much to avoid hits and quartz makes u run through mob packs without getting stuck. Also wth is up with your gems? if you cant afford 21 herald and lvl 4 herald lvl 20/20 gems are cheap and so is empower lvl 3.
Last edited by kikuhawki on Jan 29, 2019, 5:56:38 AM
you think this can fix the issue?

really noob here.
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
you think this can fix the issue?

really noob here.

I got 11.5k ES and i didnt die once from 94-95 even though i ran hard mods.
As I said, I am noob.

I am not complaining about the build (thanks for doing it, it's fun to play), but I am asking for an expert view on a noob setup ^^

That's it :D

If you have more suggestion, are very welcome.
The entire point with this build is to have extra high gem levels and your playing with lvl 11 herald and 1 empower..
Your gear costs insanly much more then mine but you have realy focused on some of the wrong points, a lvl 3 empower is like 6-7 chaos and a 20/20 herald cannot be expensive

Edit phone autocorrect to norwegian
Last edited by Zizeta on Jan 29, 2019, 8:37:53 AM
'noob' is a really convenient way to disguise what you're really doing judging by your gear ;)
I just got lucky dropping a HH. Sold it just to try out this build. Looks fun.

(HH dropped from temple where a chest change the item you loot in the temple with another of the same class. I went to the bosses, that dropped the belt that make the modifiers x3, I have put it on the bench to exchange for another belt and got HH :D )I was just lucky
Aside from the dex requirement does the bow base make a lot of difference? I started crafting my bow earlier today with a non-Grove Bow (people want 1+ ex for a clean one on trade) but halfway I noticed that grove bows have better APS so I am wondering if that will matter a lot or if its a small difference.

Also I am wondering if anyone knows some trustworthy player that has the +2 support gems craft.
Last edited by Tionishia on Jan 29, 2019, 9:40:19 AM
grove is the way to go, thats why its expensive.

treeofdead i have been using for crafting services for 6 years. handing him 100ex gear and never fails. hes great
IGN: Arcmaimed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info