UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

hi !

For watcher eyes, prio is faster start disci or gain extra clarity ?
"
dsata wrote:
Can this build to Atziri and Uber Atziri?

Yes very easily.
Last edited by HungriTerri on Jan 24, 2019, 4:59:21 PM
Thanks for the build :D did my first uber elder solo for the league with this on lvl 86 with a 4 linked chest :)
Can anyone help me figure out how to get more energy shield? I know i should craft a better chest, but Im not sure what else to improve.

jewels are the standard ones with the reduced mana reserved implicit, but Im still having trouble fitting in clarity. Currently sitting at 14.6k es and 3.8 mil shaper dps
Last edited by Sporko on Jan 24, 2019, 9:31:48 PM
Why grove bow over short bow, or even crude bow (even though 1.4 still good no?) ?

And I guess thicket is too high dex requirement?

also do i need ilvl 80 exactly or >80 ?
Last edited by AAZgurf on Jan 25, 2019, 2:39:24 AM
how good is that character to farm uber lab?

easy or has some hard times against all the traps?
"
Ayrill wrote:

This is not a lab farmer build. You are better off with a jugg+anything.

however if u r gear'ed, ulab is also a piece of cake, but u have a lower chance of failing the 1st or 2nd phrase if yr crawler accidentally kills adds or objects for that 1 extra key.

If you are rushing for just enchantment, then there's no problem.
Whats your strategy for no regen maps (especially in boss fights like chimera)?
I use a mana gained on hit jewel right now, but maybe there are better solutions?
"
Ayrill wrote:

I'm running uber lab a lot with this build and it's very easy, I just made some gear/passive points adjustments to make it fast also.
"
Hunglejungle wrote:
I was able to get to level 100 easily with this build. Easy deathless uber elder and chayula's pure boss. 15.5k ES, full res. Looking to try out a different build. Looking to sell this build.

If anybody wants to sell this build, please pm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info