UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Camaron wrote:
What does the golden rule provide? I mean it poisons you but whats the advantage?

Every poison you apply gets reflected back to you, so you apply 2 poison with every single hit.

This helps stacking Virulence which is important since Agony Crawler's damage and attack speed scales based on the amount of stacks you have. Also, the more stacks you have, the quicker you'll lose them, but with Golden Rule you'll have a more consistent stack size.
Last edited by Vaga1234 on Jan 23, 2019, 7:18:44 PM
AH ok i didnt understand the 2 stacking posison it does helps a lot on stacks

Ty
Hey

Rly nice build man.

I quit this build for now, and chill a bit untill the end of the league.
So if anyone here wants to start with it, u can just contact me ingame, i am selling all the shit u need, all jewls (GG WatchersEye, All 3 corrupt jewls and so on)

got 19.5k ES with this build, so just contact me if u need anything.

@PunchingHugo
Hi,

I am planning to switch to this build, I look for a boss killer build.
Now I have this in standard:

I cannot spend 15 Ex in watchers eye with clarity for more ES, what can inlude in my gear to get around 20k ES without it?
Having around 100ex to spend... I assume I can buy high end gear with that amount of currency, right?
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Having around 100ex to spend... I assume I can buy high end gear with that amount of currency, right?

100ex should be more than enough for a really good build.

The main items you want to focus on are:

The bow is crucial, so is a helm with the enchant. Bow goes around 15ex, helm is 25ish.
High ES body armour, since most of your jewelleries will scale with the ES on your Body armour.
Reduced Mana reservation corruption on Golden Rule/Energy from within. 3-5ex each, but you probably only need one.

#% ES while affected by Clarity Watcher's Eye. The price on this could be from 15ex to 3 mirrors, depending on how many Discipline rolls you managed to get.
An Enlighten lvl 4, 3ex

Then you can fill out the rest of the slots with resistances/ES gear. Important to note that you can get %increased energy shield from Body armour on belts,amulets and rings. This is a delve mod, comes from Dense fossils, which you will generally use when crafting your gear.

I hope this helped
Last edited by Vaga1234 on Jan 24, 2019, 11:18:50 AM
I was able to get to level 100 easily with this build. Easy deathless uber elder and chayula's pure boss. 15.5k ES, full res. Looking to try out a different build. Looking to sell this build.
"
Vaga1234 wrote:
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:

100ex should be more than enough for a really good build.

The main items you want to focus on are:

The bow is crucial, so is a helm with the enchant. Bow goes around 15ex, helm is 25ish.
High ES body armour, since most of your jewelleries will scale with the ES on your Body armour.
Reduced Mana reservation corruption on Golden Rule/Energy from within. 3-5ex each, but you probably only need one.

#% ES while affected by Clarity Watcher's Eye. The price on this could be from 15ex to 3 mirrors, depending on how many Discipline rolls you managed to get.
An Enlighten lvl 4, 3ex

Then you can fill out the rest of the slots with resistances/ES gear. Important to note that you can get %increased energy shield from Body armour on belts,amulets and rings. This is a delve mod, comes from Dense fossils, which you will generally use when crafting your gear.

I hope this helped

Thank you very much! It helped! :)
way to spend exalts...nothing more
Can this build to Atziri and Uber Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info