3.5 HoWA Occultist || All Content Down deathless - Delve 600 / All Bosses Complete

Nice!
"
LudoGisa wrote:
Nice!

Thanks, just posted a quick run of Uber Atziri where I made this item :D

https://youtu.be/sJyADR8p6sQ
Last edited by GGZII on Jan 8, 2019, 11:32:49 AM
Thanks for the guide! I just made it to level 68 on my Occultisf and am struggling with a few things. Any help would be great!

1) How do you scale your ES so high? I’m sitting at 7k and it feels a bit squishy
2) How do you get refen for deep delving? How do you survive the darkness?
3) Did you craft that neck? If so, how?

Thanks for your help!
"
SF3rd wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I just made it to level 68 on my Occultisf and am struggling with a few things. Any help would be great!

1) How do you scale your ES so high? I’m sitting at 7k and it feels a bit squishy

Thanks for your help!

1) int, ascendancy, passives, jewels
2) flares and LGOH jewel
3) Find an amulet, use the new betrayal system to turn it into an amulet, an example is here.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360784600

Turns a cheap amulet into about 3-4ex
Hey, this looks interesting so I'm gonna level a guy to try this out. Any advice on leveling tree progression and uniques to use?

EDIT: I obviously can't read, I just saw you added a leveling and progression video. I'm gonna give that a watch and then I'll start the character. I'll let you know how I get on!
Last edited by m0onknight on Jan 9, 2019, 10:04:09 AM
"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey, this looks interesting so I'm gonna level a guy to try this out. Any advice on leveling tree progression and uniques to use?

EDIT: I obviously can't read, I just saw you added a leveling and progression video. I'm gonna give that a watch and then I'll start the character. I'll let you know how I get on!

Sounds good.
"
GGZII wrote:
"
SF3rd wrote:

Thanks for your help!

1) int, ascendancy, passives, jewels
2) flares and LGOH jewel
3) Find an amulet, use the new betrayal system to turn it into an amulet, an example is here.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360784600

Turns a cheap amulet into about 3-4ex

lmao
Any tips for upgrade my gear? I wanna try to kill Uber Elder today and have 4-5ex for buying gear. Now i have 9.5k ES with Discipline

I prefer respeck resistance node near scion for attack speed. And try to change one ring and shield for more ES.

And what u can say about flask choice? Vinktar, Atziri, Taste of Hate
Last edited by jika on Jan 11, 2019, 6:55:58 AM
"
jika wrote:
Any tips for upgrade my gear? I wanna try to kill Uber Elder today and have 4-5ex for buying gear. Now i have 9.5k ES with Discipline

I prefer respeck resistance node near scion for attack speed. And try to change one ring and shield for more ES.

And what u can say about flask choice? Vinktar, Atziri, Taste of Hate

I don't think taste of hate is a good choice unless you are deep delving. For uber elder use 2 claws. Your chest piece only has 300ES you can get up to 900 this league.

Your amulet should be close to 100 and 16 blessed on the top, they are really cheap or looking for an int amulet, with %ES and flat ES and use the syndicates to turn it into the talisman (requires some luck).

Anymore questions feel free to ask on twitch, I can look at profile and talk a little better there
Loving the build, thank you for sharing an updated setup.

Which fossil combination would be best to try to get a high ES and %Int on a shaped regalia?

I was thinking Dense + Shuddering + Corroded. Dense for ES obviously, shuddering to block max mana and corroded to block ele res.

IGN: Ghured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info