3.5 HoWA Occultist || All Content Down deathless - Delve 600 / All Bosses Complete

"
Chicosuave wrote:
I'm looking for a build that can go past 1000 delve. I've acquired some pretty amazing pieces of gear. I was running the Herald of agony CI build before , but the crawler can't keep up past 700. I was thinking Howa MS OCC CI might be the way to go, since I already have some of the foundation pieces with ES. Any help plz, budget really isn't a problem.

if you just want to solo delve with nothing else in mind then you probably want to play self curse occultist with gluttony of elements. with curse effectiveness you will have 100% uptime which means you can use RF for some insane self healing. you are basically invincible to all damage and do pretty good dps with a blade vortex setup. it is a very niche build though so bare that in mind.

this build is a much better all around build. you can basically do all content in the game including delving very deep. there are multiple people on the leaderboards at 1400+ running this. most do run the extra curse on chestpiece variation though. you can pick from projectile weakness (perma knockback delve mobs) or conductivity for massive lightning pen.
How craft the amulet for increased attributes and the percentage of damage from intelligence? I have already spent 5 exalts on it, but never received.I get 71 int and 54 str with percentage of damage from intelligence.Can i stop on this?
Last edited by cYbeRKoTleTbl4 on Feb 11, 2019, 12:11:19 PM
"
How craft the amulet for increased attributes and the percentage of damage from intelligence? I have already spent 5 exalts on it, but never received.

its very hard. i spent around 8000 alts and 750ish chaos and didnt hit it once. i managed to hit increased attributes with the dexterity damage bonus but never with int. i gave up in the end
"
crazypearce wrote:
very fun build. currently playing a variation with an extra curse. it adds a fair chunk of damage through projectile weakness and also adds some survivability via permanant knockback.

you can get a chest piece like that, you lose about 250 es or so but gain 12% int which i think is a fair trade off.

Can you please give an idea how to craft a base for such a chest piece? First you roll dense + shuddering + corroded and then something like "prefixes cant be changed" plus scour? Or just yolo annul and repeat fossils if the item is bricked?
"
bugenville wrote:
Can you please give an idea how to craft a base for such a chest piece? First you roll dense + shuddering + corroded and then something like "prefixes cant be changed" plus scour? Or just yolo annul and repeat fossils if the item is bricked?

increased int is the harder mod to roll afaik so you just alt spam until you hit it along with either % or flat ES. then hope you don't hit a low tier % or flat when you regal it otherwise you have to hope to get lucky with an annul.

not sure fossil crafting is optimal if you are going for %int because none of the fossils increase the chance of rolling it. also you can't go for the prefixes cannot be changed and scour becuase %int is a suffix
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 14, 2019, 2:00:19 AM
Hi, I'm trying to put this build togheter. I have currently crafted this vaal regalia
and bought this one
I will try to sell the one I crafted and use the other one.

It is very hard for me to find a "good" amulet, I find either terrible ones or mirror tier ones.
I bought this one, annulled it and crafted lightning damage, do you think this is any good?

What other stat should I prioritize after dmg per 15 int? increased attributes, 10% penetration? I tried to spam a shaped lapis but only hit dmg per int once.
I will try with fossils now (prismatic, metallic, corroded?).
"
Uyuhk wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to put this build togheter. I have currently crafted this vaal regalia
and bought this one
I will try to sell the one I crafted and use the other one.

It is very hard for me to find a "good" amulet, I find either terrible ones or mirror tier ones.
I bought this one, annulled it and crafted lightning damage, do you think this is any good?

What other stat should I prioritize after dmg per 15 int? increased attributes, 10% penetration? I tried to spam a shaped lapis but only hit dmg per int once.
I will try with fossils now (prismatic, metallic, corroded?).

increased attributes is the biggest thing, imo. it adds so much ES. i crafted a pretty good amulet with increased dmg per int but it was around a 1500 ES loss in comparison to my talisman with 15% all attributes and 70ish int.

so personally i would value increased attributes over everything. damage is nice but we already do so much that i think survivability is more important
Thanks a lot for the reply, that was exactly what I was thinking about %increased attributes, I'll keep alt spamming.
I know I am doing something wrong but cant quite put my finger on it.

https://pastebin.com/FhwyFUyF

Any suggestions?
"
baaron008 wrote:
I know I am doing something wrong but cant quite put my finger on it.

https://pastebin.com/FhwyFUyF

Any suggestions?

you need pointblank for 50% more dps. you have 4 curses equipped but can only apply 2. you need soverinity for the reservation nodes so you can run all auras. you don't have vaal pact or any leech nodes or watchers eye so you have no regen which means your survivability will be pretty awful.

in terms of gear the helmet enchant plus dying sun adds 4 more balls which will almost double dps. swap out le heup for a proper ring with 45+ int, 95+ total res and energy shield and elemental dmg with attacks if you can afford it. the extra res means you can drop the 6 points into scion res area and use those elsewhere. you can also drop quicksilver flask as we just whirling blades around. that means you can take taste of hate for the phys reduction. for other pieces aim for 350+ ES helm, 250 ES+ boots and 700+ ES chest. those three pieces should add up to around 1.5k more ES. along with that get aspect of the spider for a nice more multiplier.

hope that helps and it gives you a few things to work on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info