The Oriath Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

It´s another Light/Gore Set, yay! -.-

It´s totally understandable that there are many Gore/Light Enthusiasts out there, yet it´s occuring too often, at least to me.

To everyone complaining:
It´s still a free Game raided by a Horde of -mostly- good People every Day, each Month, for quite some Years now. The Developers do everything in their Might and even some more to give you a great Gaming Experience, be it for Hardcore Gamers (Pun intended), Players that log in on a regular Basis or Players that stop by irregurarily. If you want to truly change Path of Exile to fit your every need, you can now even run a private League. If that´s still not enough, well, go on and program your own Game. Most of us won´t, and I don´t even see a Reason to.

If you complain so you can complain, well, that´s different. Have a great Day, everyone, and a great new Year! :)
Die Erdkrümmung ist schuld!

7 Years to Level 90! *Joy*
02.02.2013 ~ 24.05.2020
Horayy
Okay.
Two sets which are not overly shiny like power rangers costumes.
More realistic like / conservative like the Pitfighter armour set.

But i think we know to whom the faith guard set is a reference to.

The faith guard wings (0:26) look weird, ugly,overly oversized like two wings of a kite fused to the characters spine.

Both non- combined portals will probably have heavy clipping issues (like all bigger portals in the past) but the combined one (2:09) look like it doesnt have this issue.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 31, 2018, 3:23:56 AM
-dpost
Last edited by ariyako on Dec 31, 2018, 3:56:30 AM
very nice detail but sad not third-person shooter gme
Last edited by ariyako on Dec 31, 2018, 3:56:02 AM
I love how the 1st thing GGG shows is the Oriath Mystery Box, but it's not available for purchase. No supporter packs for the Oriath stuff either.

It's a shame.
Well, cosmetics look nice, but THAT VIDEO...o.O
Does nobody appreciate the Fantastic Music that PoE just pumps out like Hollywood Top Titles. WOW
Very nice!
Ive been waiting for you for so long. Youre at home now.
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info