The Oriath Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

So I purchased the Faith Guard armour, because I like it a lot, but on a character it looks really weird - I mean the right (from my point of view) should look same as the left one, but it is not. I believe it is a bug in the model showing the shoulder part while holding weapon, but it looks really bad.

Will you fix this?

"
element274 wrote:
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Or even make Betrayal in a 4-month league just so people can figure out what on earth they're doing. There's a lot of learning with all the new crafting, affixes, and returning league mechanics that are new to a lot of new/returning players.

This would make casual scrub me happy.
A 3 month league for me is a bit short.
A 4 month league might be just right.
More dev time before next release.
I know some are bored death by this time.
Could effect 'super player' retention.
Oh then 'super player' can have more time for True HC Private Leagues.

I know I'm a bit of a casual scrub myself. I started this title late (around 3.0) and felt the leagues are a tad short. 4 Months would be my vote too. However I think 3 months is better for the long-term fans.

Another idea(s) might be to add something in standard league for Casuals / New Players that would add something there for them? That could be interesting.. even something to explain the game's story (league history over the years) unfolding? Perhaps a chance to unlock earlier skins that you weren't around to get. Or even some portals to experiment with earlier versions of the game for some achievements? Just speculating..

*Oriath Microtransactions question!

I saw the herald effect at the end of that video and really liked it, so I purchased the Blood Guard & Faith Guard Herald effect to see if I could combine them. However I don't see the little combine icon. So my question is 2 parts; Was that the combined Herald effect or something else? Or will that combination be available once the loot boxes become available?

Thanks and Happy New Year!
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
So I purchased the Faith Guard armour, because I like it a lot, but on a character it looks really weird - I mean the right (from my point of view) should look same as the left one, but it is not. I believe it is a bug in the model showing the shoulder part while holding weapon, but it looks really bad.

Will you fix this?

Your best bet is they will make things look better in 4.0 with new char models. Till then you will just have to enjoy your scarecrow looking char - or I my crooked-neck scion.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
fix your game
very cool items, and I'm hoping that the items in the (Mystery Box) come to store with an eye for specific items xD

Nice work guys,need some fix on this league, because some times my game close.
Those capes are amazing.
I just wish we could use hats as helmets/helmet attachments without masks.
Last edited by Außenseiter on Dec 31, 2018, 1:05:10 PM
"
MaximGorkij wrote:

Will you fix this?

The thing is with the Faith Guard Body Armour, it doesn´t look very good on all the Characters. Typical Armour that looks better on some rather then others.
And as these sets are now available I should get some of those I didn´t get in my Boxes.
But that isn´t very much, since I got very lucky with all my purchased Boxes.
And it doesn´t look like the Pigeon Pets is possible to combine.
they kind of look meh separately but combined they look amazing especially the portal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info