New Slivertongue [3.5] | %100 Physical TS/Barrage - Deadeye/Slayer | +8K HP | Uber Elder Slain |

Your clearspeed and bosskill speed with dual bosses will increase if you go say Juggernaut instead of Deadeye. Deadeye causes projectiles to pierce twice before they fork. Fork is much better than pierce for clearspeed and dual bosskills because the pierces happen first meaning that less targets are hit.

I'm doing an elemental TS/Barrage semi MF with Windripper and your tree made me gain about 5 nodes. Removed Deadeye in favour of Juggernaut and my clearspeed went up. I also feel safer in all bossfights.
"
Your clearspeed and bosskill speed with dual bosses will increase if you go say Juggernaut instead of Deadeye. Deadeye causes projectiles to pierce twice before they fork. Fork is much better than pierce for clearspeed and dual bosskills because the pierces happen first meaning that less targets are hit.

I'm doing an elemental TS/Barrage semi MF with Windripper and your tree made me gain about 5 nodes. Removed Deadeye in favour of Juggernaut and my clearspeed went up. I also feel safer in all bossfights.

Thank you for your advice. I added this to main post. Also I'm going to try as soon as possible if I can.

Omg. I can't say anything else xD T1 rolls, just need to craft everything else and divine it. Should be 500+ pdps.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 28, 2019, 4:16:16 AM
"
faraddox wrote:

Omg. I can't say anything else xD T1 rolls, just need to craft everything else and divine it. Should be 500+ pdps.

Holy f***. That base is just insane. Would love to have it lol...

I divined my own bow it has 517 pDPS atm.
"
tpwz95 wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:

Holy f***. That base is just insane. Would love to have it lol...

I divined my own bow it has 517 pDPS atm.

Spended all exalts, so can't multicraft it and check now (and need few lvls more, lol, just starting to fun with this build), waiting for some trades to get currency back :D
Edit: Checked it in PoB. With max rolls it can be 563.6 pdps bow.
Edit2: I did it!

Divined it a bit, 533 pdps atm. Trying to get more :)
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 28, 2019, 9:37:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info