New Slivertongue [3.5] | %100 Physical TS/Barrage - Deadeye/Slayer | +8K HP | Uber Elder Slain |

"
husyk wrote:
"
tpwz95 wrote:
Hello, first screenshot taken with Starkonja's Head (+1 Barrage projectile). Consider these stats with single target.

Second one taken with Rat's Nest (+2 Tornado Shot Secondary Projectiles). These stats are for multiple targets.

Flasks are not activated.

Why are u showing us ur resists and eva? Why is any of this important?

First:

Because someone asked to me to show my resists and stats:

"
arapera wrote:
Hi, build looks nice, what are your final stats, hp, resistances?

Second:

Resistances, mitigations, every defensive things is obviously and extremely important.
01/01/2019 Update #5:

I have slain the Uber Elder finally. :) It was my first ever encounter in my PoE life. I've tried two times and both Shaper and Elder left %25 HP and I ran out of portals. At 3rd try I slayed Elder and two portals were left in the end. Entered again killed Shaper with one portal left. Remember this fight mostly depends on mechanics and I did it only three times.

Only used Barrage with Mirage Archer (instead of Slower Projectiles) to sustain damage.
Last edited by tpwz95 on Jan 1, 2019, 4:38:57 PM
Very happy to see more physical builds show up and shine.

with regards Hamohello.
I am as well, leveling a scion as we speak to play this build, ill post once im leveled,and such. Thanks for sharing the template base to use.
03/01/2019 Update :

New main item Unnatural Instinct has been added to guide & passive tree & PoB.

Profits: Movement speed, Damage raise (with Crit. Multiplier, Attack Speed and Cast Speed), Maximum life, Life on hit, Intelligence

Explanation: People were using this OP jewel for a long time but I didn't know. Today I was trying to improve build and I discovered this jewel which makes this build almost perfect. Unfortunately Unnatural Instinct's price is constantly raising. But as I said this build is expensive and only recommended for resourceful players. Without this jewel everything is ok too. I have killed Uber Elder without this but I can't imagine how will it be with this. I am going to try as soon as possible. This jewel is just insane.

Note: I discarded Phase Acrobatics to increase damage insanely since I am playing in Softcore and I have 8K life pool. See how it will affect my gameplay. Yesterday I reached level 95 and only died two times thanks to Tora.

03/01/2019 Path of Building (Version 1.4.121) : https://pastebin.com/r1gqLQre

This state of build is almost perfect.
Last edited by tpwz95 on Jan 3, 2019, 10:24:18 AM
hi as you know its not possible to use path of building in our country, so could you post at least some passive tree shots of some levels as in other guides. (lvl20 lvl40 passive etc..) tesekkurler and good luck :)
"
tpwz95 wrote:
Path of Building is not able to calculate exact damage output of Tornado Shot because of Slivertongue's explicits. So if someone has any idea about how can we calculate exact DPS just please share with us.

I had an idea about that, and tried it out and it seems to be working. Basically hit up PoB with your build, go to items, in the bottom box where you can add rare items, select jewel and doubleclick a viridian jewel. In the bit that opens up, click the "Add modifier..." button below the dropdown menus for prefix and suffix. In source select custom, and in modifier type in "+50% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier" and click add. Click add modifier again and this time type in "195% Increased Global Critical Strike Chance" and click add (195% since that's what you've got on your bow. Finally click Add to build up top.

After that I just picked up the dex nodes and jewel node to the right of Duelist since the dex nodes shouldn't impact the DPS. Slot in the fake jewel and your DPS numbers should be correct!
I had a Slivertongue drop and went looking for builds, this looks like fun. I'll let you know how it goes. At what point would you say Might of the Meek + Unnatural Instinct changes from a nice to have to a requirement? I'm trying to plan out gear acquisition and that's the most expensive pieces I don't have planned yet (6L Bow or chest being the priority for cost reasons).

Also do you have suggestions on gem slot priority for 5L in Sliver/Yriel's?
15/01/2019 Update:

Thread has been edited to be more user friendly.

!!! Gem setups have been changed !!!

New Gem Setups (in order of DPS):

Tornado Shot + Damage on Full Life + Brutality + Vicious Projectiles + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Mirage Archer Support

Barrage + Damage on Full Life + Maim + Brutality + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Mirage Archer Support

With this beautifully crafted bow and "Damage on Full Life Support" I have roughly 1m274k sustained (Without any flasks & any charges - Blood Rage, Ice Golem, Bestial Rhoa disabled) Point Blank range Shaper DPS. If I activate everything Barrage has 3m534k DPS burst against Shaper.

Slivertongue + Rigwald's Quills combo has exquisite clearing speed. But they still pretty enough against single target though. You may have a bow like this if you want to have higher single target DPS.
Last edited by tpwz95 on Jan 15, 2019, 1:56:23 AM
OK, guys. Today I've done Uber Elder with only Tornado Shot at first try. I'm looking different ways to push limits with this build. So I'm open to any ideas.

Note: I've used my crazy crafted bow this time. Next time I will try Slivertongue with only Tornado Shot Uber Elder kill.

-Laggy/slow pc = Died 2 times
-Kaom's Heart has 49% Increased Damage implicit
Last edited by tpwz95 on Jan 17, 2019, 9:43:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info