The Truth about Iron Reflexes

Bump.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Bump. Let's see if the post gets helpful again :)
The real question is, is going out of your way to get Iron Reflexes worth it? How much are you gimping yourself by not running Grace+Determination+Iron Reflexes?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Nice info for me!
Thx
I took recently took iron reflexes and grace. The damage reduction is nice for farming docks if you don't want to try and keep up your endurance charges all the time.

Think I'm gonna spec out of it though so I can get a few more life nodes. Maps are a pain and +life is king.

If I ran with a group that had someone using max grace, then I'd keep iron reflexes.
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
"
The real question is, is going out of your way to get Iron Reflexes worth it? How much are you gimping yourself by not running Grace+Determination+Iron Reflexes?

A lot.

Work up the numbers for +50% armor (one steel skin cluster), grace, determination, and iron reflexes, with the inner force cluster, and then the numbers for just your base armor plus the armor nodes.

Sadly, there's no substitute for auras.
What about this situation:
1000 EV, 2000 ARMOR
+30% EV/ARMOR
+40% EV
+50% ARMOR

Is %ARMOR applied first to EV then to ARMOR then summed:

1000*(1+0.3+0.4+0.5) + 2000*(1+0.3+0.5) = 5800

Or is %ARMOR applied AFTER converting it all to final armor, like this:

(1000*(1+0.3+0.4) + 2000*(1+0.3))*1.5 = 6450
thanks very helpful.
IGN: EpedizzleOG
"
"

A lot.

Work up the numbers for +50% armor (one steel skin cluster), grace, determination, and iron reflexes, with the inner force cluster, and then the numbers for just your base armor plus the armor nodes.

Sadly, there's no substitute for auras.

Endurance charges is the way to go for physical and elemental resist. Iron Reflex is not a good route to take if you want to tank.

With 6 endurance charge, decent armor, and determination you will max out both physical and elemental resist.
so, if i plan to do a ranged build with iron reflexes it's best to avoid unwavering stance to keep the 5% evasion, am i right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info