3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

"
Ziepanzer wrote:
What is your opinion on minion weapon and nodes....I can't seem to find an answer to this and see few different styles-THX

TBH, haven't tested it this patch. The only thing I tested was that Frost Walker + Arcanist's Dominion is better than Spiritual Aid but didn't test with any minion damage on gear. If it is better I don't think that would be so more powerful.
Last edited by Durnz on Mar 20, 2019, 7:29:10 PM
"
Timmeh1020 wrote:
Hi,

What do you think of taking the spiritual aid nodes and wearing a bone helmet?

looking at the node it's a potential 69% increased damage, with an additional 15-20% from a bone helm.

I'm going to run some labs to see if I can get the right enchant for below:

What would you remove?
Hi, I would like some advice. Currently I am at lvl 85 and doing my T6 maps. Below are the equipment I am using.

I lucked out yesterday and picked up a bit of currency. So I wanted to ask what equipment should i be aiming for next? I'd assume it'll be a 6-link Vaal Regalia, which will blow through all my currency given the current prices of ES gear, but I wanted a second opinion.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
iclancy wrote:
Hey mate, been following your guide (first time ive played PoE in 3 years) So I'm lvl 51 and your tree changes drastically from 60 to 90 points. Should I respec the first part of the tree first or move into CI or what? Thanks!

Added some tips on Leveling topic. Hope it can help you to understand how. gl

Thanks! appreciate it

hi, thanks for the build guide, managed to complete my uber ytd.

can i check what's the next upgrade to go for?.. should i be aiming for a weapon/watcher? or should i change any piece here?
"
snirky2 wrote:
Hi, I would like some advice. Currently I am at lvl 85 and doing my T6 maps. Below are the equipment I am using.

I lucked out yesterday and picked up a bit of currency. So I wanted to ask what equipment should i be aiming for next? I'd assume it'll be a 6-link Vaal Regalia, which will blow through all my currency given the current prices of ES gear, but I wanted a second opinion.

yeah.. first thing a 6 link Vaal Regalia. Then you can get rings with faster start of ES recharge craft and better stats (str/dex and resists) and an amulet with some flat ES + %# Increased max ES craft
"
pandadarren wrote:

can i check what's the next upgrade to go for?.. should i be aiming for a weapon/watcher? or should i change any piece here?

You should try to get Rings with an open prefix for Faster Start of ES recharge and others stats you might need, Body Armour craft (%quality + stats) and maybe try to craft some gear with fossils (Belt and Shield).
Watcher's Eye is a very good option too. Malevolence or Discipline

If you think your defense are good and you need more damage buy the Watcher's Eye for Malevolence.

Btw, I can't see your Storm Brand setup. Thats very important to trigger Elemental Overload
Hey Durnz, just wanted to once again thank you for the guide. I've had a lot of fun and completed all contents in the game (Red Elders, Guardians, Shaper and Uber Elder just now). Looking to make a second character now.

I would highly recommend this guide to anyone else who enjoys some easy DoT playstyle :)

I used the following gear to beat Uber Elder - Had 10.6k ES and 228k DoT Tooltip:

"
kazafz wrote:
Hey Durnz, just wanted to once again thank you for the guide. I've had a lot of fun and completed all contents in the game (Red Elders, Guardians, Shaper and Uber Elder just now). Looking to make a second character now.

I would highly recommend this guide to anyone else who enjoys some easy DoT playstyle :)

Had 10.6k ES and 228k DoT Tooltip

Thank you for the feedback and congrats for the kills.. I'm glad you've enjoyed this build.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
pandadarren wrote:

You should try to get Rings with an open prefix for Faster Start of ES recharge and others stats you might need, Body Armour craft (%quality + stats) and maybe try to craft some gear with fossils (Belt and Shield).
Watcher's Eye is a very good option too. Malevolence or Discipline

If you think your defense are good and you need more damage buy the Watcher's Eye for Malevolence.

Btw, I can't see your Storm Brand setup. Thats very important to trigger Elemental Overload

ok understood thanks
Last edited by pandadarren on Mar 23, 2019, 7:39:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info