Imported Hideout not saving

Same Problem here
This still seems to be an issue. Everytime I zone out of my Arcane hideout, it reverts to where I manually had everything before I imported my setup. The whole reason I spent real money on the hideout is because I wanted the layout that made it look like D2. Please acknowledge this is an issue at the very least.
Same problem with the Divided Hideout.
Bump Cartographer's Hideout
bump
bump
If you enable the "edit" mode before you import it should be ok. At least that worked for me.
Last edited by zankiie on Jan 20, 2020, 4:58:54 PM
switching to edit mode before importing did not fix the issue.

I also changed 2 or 3 things, exported to my own file and it's still bugging, I'm pretty much re-importing it most times I log in ....

Edit : moving some NPC that were quite close to terrain apparently did help, it didn't move after I closed and reopened the game, twice or three times. Let's see how it goes tomorrow !
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 27, 2020, 9:43:49 AM
"
I have the solution. At least it worked for me.

1)Enable "Edit" mode.
2)Press "Reclaim all" button to reclaim all your decorations.
3)Dismiss all masters by clicking "Dismiss" under each master in "Decorations".
4)Move stash, map device, waypoint and other things that you can't dismiss or reclaim a little bit
5)After all these steps you can import hideout and disable "Edit" mode.

For those having this issue still in 2020 follow the above it worked for me after trying a lot of stuff. Just remember to place your masters again before you import the hideout so they can move where they should be.
same problem please fix
kind regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info