Imported Hideout not saving

Same. Quite frustrating.
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Dunno if its just me. But the issue seem to only occur in Glacial Hideout. Quite frustrating
I have the same issue on both Coastal and Stately. Is there not a fix for this yet?
I too get this issue, it's really frustrating!
You have to import during EDIT, if you import outside EDIT is like you imported without saving.

1. Click EDIT to open edit
2. Import Hideout
3. Click Edit to close edit
I'm having the same problem.

It doesn't matter if I'm using an imported hideout or just one I've made on my own. It won't save once the instance is terminated (7-15 minutes).

I've tried the method suggested by saving and importing once you're in EDIT-mode, but that doesn't help. I've also tried to slightly move the NPCs and decorations, but that hasn't solved it either.

Any other suggestions to get this to work, other than to import a save over and over?
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
The question really is, the HOs you all imported, are you 101% sure every single thing the imported HO needs, you actually have - as in you have the required decos in the right amount.
No rest for the wicked.
The initial import of a hideout is usually missing certain decorations, but I use a tool from HideoutShowcase to calculate what I'm missing, and it gives me a shopping list of items to get. The next time I import the file it's 100% correct.

Naturally I click "Reclaim All" prior to doing this, to ensure that everything is reset to default first.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Most probably this is bugged. Nothing earlier mentioned is helping. And I am importing hideout that I personally exported. I know that I have all the necessary doodads.
Same problem here. I have custom hideout files for coral hideout and unearthed hideout that never save when i leave the area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info