[3.5] Atziri's Reflection Arc Totems | Boss Killer | Fast Mapper | Anti-Syndicate

I recently got Atziri's Mirror. Still working toward reflection because it has such a high cost/rarity. Can I use this item as a substitute until then or should I just wait? Currently have a pretty solid setup but I do feel a little squishy. I am wondering if the mirror will help.

Thanks for the help. I would post my current gear, but unsure how you all are doing that :D.
30ex just for 1 piece of the build. I've played a couple leagues now and I don't understand where people get all this currency outside of bad sources.

I have a few ex but how do you get 30+ex.
"
xReidx wrote:
30ex just for 1 piece of the build. I've played a couple leagues now and I don't understand where people get all this currency outside of bad sources.

I have a few ex but how do you get 30+ex.

This is the reason, I am changing builds. I have managed to get 3ex since I started a week ago. None of the higher up stuff sells often. I will go back to this "if" I get the shield.
"
Dopeangel wrote:
I recently got Atziri's Mirror. Still working toward reflection because it has such a high cost/rarity. Can I use this item as a substitute until then or should I just wait? Currently have a pretty solid setup but I do feel a little squishy. I am wondering if the mirror will help.

Thanks for the help. I would post my current gear, but unsure how you all are doing that :D.

Nope, no use without the Reflection, you can go for the regular Soul Mantle build instead
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Quick question here :) just switching my gear and tree Atm for ur build :) Just bought atziris Reflection.

Is the 15% totem placement speed is better than the 5% cast speed ?

EDIT: Just read my post back i anwsered my question while reading it XD ..

do you have a Skill tree for lvl 80 or just picking the node one by one like i dont think im going to lvl 100 maybe 90/92 atm

By lvl 89 ill get to Coordination node ( Shadow tree) after going for lightning dmg at the top of the tree ? right
Last edited by michaud808 on Jan 4, 2019, 8:36:18 PM
"
michaud808 wrote:
Quick question here :) just switching my gear and tree Atm for ur build :) Just bought atziris Reflection.

Is the 15% totem placement speed is better than the 5% cast speed ?

EDIT: Just read my post back i anwsered my question while reading it XD ..

do you have a Skill tree for lvl 80 or just picking the node one by one like i dont think im going to lvl 100 maybe 90/92 atm

By lvl 89 ill get to Coordination node ( Shadow tree) after going for lightning dmg at the top of the tree ? right

https://pastebin.com/M9uryReK

Here's a lvl 91 tree, I always start with the entire right side and then move towards the left

15% totem placement speed is very nice, because the faster you place it, the faster the totem "wakes" up, like activation time, totems have a pretty weird wake-up period, I believe it's faster with placement speed

You can skip lightning damage on top side of the tree if you feel like it, it's about 12% total dps loss without taking the Pen into account, but if it helps you reach a higher level by surviving more I'd probably spec into the lightning damage later on, up to you!
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Love the build, finally some use for my Reflection and i totally love this ascendancy!
Got a few questions tho.

1. What are your thoughts on taking Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics?
If youd decide to take them, what changes would you make to your skilltree?

2. I have difficulties figuring out what mods would be the absolutely best on the weapon. Is it crit multi, crit chance, non-chaos to chaos, added lightning damage to spells, penetration...etc.
By what order would you put them from most to least important?

3. What kind of amulet/talisman is the best for such build?

4. Is cast speed important? Any way to make the totems attack a bit faster when summoned?

5. If we dont need the bonuses from Alira (mana regen and res), can we simply take the two extra points?

Hope you can help me out with this :)
Last edited by shura22 on Jan 5, 2019, 8:19:18 PM
Anyone wanna look my character and give me some advice what should i do next in term of gear

And btw is the first Time pushing à totem build that far i love it
Is the post dead ??

ÉDIT : just saw that u didnt log in since thé 25th. Take ut Time
Last edited by michaud808 on Jan 9, 2019, 7:38:29 PM

Great build,
I find Aul's uprising quite good too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info