[3.5] Atziri's Reflection Arc Totems | Boss Killer | Fast Mapper | Anti-Syndicate

"
Timmeh1020 wrote:
Thanks, that clears up a lot about RF.

- Current hp is sadly only 2859 (insert "well there's your problem" meme)
- Shield is around 1288
- with MoM, my effective life is at 4598.
- Elemental res are all maxed, with lightning way over capped for wise oak
- Chaos at negative 44%

Since my level is only 73, I assume I will get bulkier as I level up. perhaps I've missed some life nodes while I level.

Thank you for the assist so far. really appreciate it.

No problem!

Do you need additional curse on your amulet? I assume it's because of your gloves + cwdt setup

I would much rather go for a t1 crit multi t1 crit chance t1 life (or all tier 2, it's pretty cheap, last time I checked they went for about 20c/30c) And then Transform it into a Talisman through Jorgin on Research rank 3

If anything you can hit Quant implicit or Crit Multi implicit

It's another 80 ish life increase which would be about ~200eHP for myself

If you feel like your HP is lacking, you can unspec these nodes: https://gyazo.com/9e5396d798d7bd6879aa5b6bd1e26b1f

and probably pick up https://gyazo.com/20a5ff26ab9bf87e0289a1625ff7aff4 these ones, a good one to look out for is https://gyazo.com/71e863e2028948523d2c9127cf8247d4 these ones as well for the life + chaos res, which is always nice especially in this patch
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Wow, thank you this is really detailed and I'm learning a lot!

I did some comparison on paste bin and I can see that I am missing a few life nodes around 40% increase actually (if I just follow the Cruel preparation and written in blood nodes) >_<

Yeah I was lucky enough to get a glove that casts ele weakness on hit and also a mainhand that "triggers socketed gems when using a skill", so I figure since the totems will now be applying ele weakness and when I flame dash I will auto cast conductivity and phase run why not try have it stack? Hence the Implicit on the amulet.

I'm still undecided on how effective the combo is. so I might change it down the line :)

Thanks again.

Last edited by Timmeh1020 on Dec 30, 2018, 3:43:31 AM
"
Timmeh1020 wrote:
Wow, thank you this is really detailed and I'm learning a lot!

I did some comparison on paste bin and I can see that I am missing a few life nodes around 40% increase actually (if I just follow the Cruel preparation and written in blood nodes) >_<

Yeah I was lucky enough to get a glove that casts ele weakness on hit and also a mainhand that "triggers socketed gems when using a skill", so I figure since the totems will now be applying ele weakness and when I flame dash I will auto cast conductivity and phase run why not try have it stack? Hence the Implicit on the amulet.

I'm still undecided on how effective the combo is. so I might change it down the line :)

Thanks again.

While that setup is extremely chunky and definitely works, I've never had a moment where I needed more damage, or felt like my damage was lacking, I'd 100% swap the setup out for something with more life / crit multi

Or keep the same idea, but with better rolled items! Not sure how much it would cost, but I reckon a lot haha :D
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
[/quote] Not sure how much it would cost, but I reckon a lot haha :D[/quote]

>_< already pretty broke as is lol, gonna need lots of farming to catch back up again!
Now, question, where do I farm another 30ex for mirror?xD
My character feels glassy. How can I improve my survivability?

"
FakelZ wrote:
Now, question, where do I farm another 30ex for mirror?xD
My character feels glassy. How can I improve my survivability?

You can definitely get a better dagger for ~20 chaos

Grab a rare helmet with 80+ life, you can definitely get a better belt as well, you don't need a mana flask, because you're a hierophant

You can increase your survivability by buying an atziri's reflection haha, that's kinda the point of the item in general, but looking at your gear, you can definitely get away with another ~100-150 life on your gear (400 eHP)

Your tree is much more tankier than mine, the only reason you feel squishy is probably because your weapon + shield are really bad, definitely look for 100+ crit chance to spells, high flat rolls (40 or 50 min) cast speed optional and the hybrid spell damage + added chaos % craft
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
its no better use 2x Kikazaru Topaz Rings befor have a Atziri's Reflection???

i lvl atm this build i found all self 6l the Soul Mantel ~45fuse ect.
I have the Currency for a Atziri's Reflection are i dont investment 33ex+ for it.

Its stupid sorry :D
Last edited by stauch3r on Dec 31, 2018, 9:34:03 AM
"
stauch3r wrote:
its no better use 2x Kikazaru Topaz Rings befor have a Atziri's Reflection???

i lvl atm this build i found all self 6l the Soul Mantel ~45fuse ect.
I have the Currency for a Atziri's Reflection are i dont investment 33ex+ for it.

Its stupid sorry :D

Without an atziri's reflection it's just another regular Soul Mantle build, you can do it and it'll still be good
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Spoiler

op why use starkonja which deletes chunk of your damage, why no elder essence worm?
Last edited by snnr on Jan 2, 2019, 4:44:39 AM
"
snnr wrote:
Spoiler

op why use starkonja which deletes chunk of your damage, why no elder essence worm?

If you read my post I said that Starkonja's was a cheap alternative since I didn't have the currency to do anything else, Elder essence worm is only good for mark of elder, no?
#2 Hierophant Betrayal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info