[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Its me again Guys :D I cant understand how to read my effective DpS in PoB. Do i need to count everything together? (Ice Nova,Frostbolt,Cyclone Setup) or is there an easier way?

Also i happen to have one Gem Slot open is it worth it to put a Single Vortex Gem for Bosses in there or just use a Regular Vaal RF?
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
"
hEEN1 wrote:
"
Shmitok02 posted an EXCELLENT single target dps set-up a few pages ago.

My version is less DPS, but works in Arc to help clear the Legion mobs. https://pastebin.com/BAznsViZ

Hey Rjr, any chance you could take a look at my build and which direction I should take it. Not sure what I could upgrade at this point. Im saving up for a watchers eye with crit chance and energy shield gained per hit. But what about after that?

Running a timeless jewel with +2% to resistances and +3% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on enemies per 10 devotion

My build currently: https://pastebin.com/MeBgR74j

Easiest upgrades:
- Level 21 gems are surprisingly cheap this league. Upgrade Ice Nova / Frostbolt / Arc to 21 first. If you can't afford 21/20 or 21/23s, start with 21/0, then save.
- The Ele Damage with attacks craft on your belt isn't really doing anything. If you have the craft, you can put 11-13% Damage on there instead.
- Unlink Enfeeble from your CWDT setup. Since you have a Poacher's Mark ring and can only have 1 curse, it will get overwritten very quickly given our proc rate. Could replace with (Vaal RF / Vortex / Bonechill).
- Get a quality Faster Attacks and level it up ... the 20% attack speed is nice.
- Save up for boots with more life
- Save up for better jewels (they will be expensive)
- Can upgrade to a 78% Loreweave
- Can get Cospri's with a bit more flat damage to spells

Thank you my dude! This helps a bunch!
"
Ravenous0001 wrote:
Love the build. Any ideas on helping me survive Minotaur? I was able to kill Hydra with only 1 death, but minotaur was consistently one-shotting me. Leech is pretty good right now and I have 5861 life / 1724 ES = 7585 effective HP. Also have some block, capped resists, Maxed Enfeeble + helm enchant, and Arctic Armour.

RearAdmiralCoCBalls in my profile or the pastebin below.

https://pastebin.com/xcUs4nM8

The Pandemonius is a really nice defensive upgrade. Applying Chill and Blind to Minotaur means that most of his hits will either miss or be very easy to dodge around.

When fighting him (or any boss), make sure you are cycloning around him so that he has to keep turning to hit you, and also try to position your self so you are not tanking falling rocks / or taking a slam to the face.

More DPS is also a solid strategy as killing him faster gives him less time to kill you.
- Getting your spells to level 20 or 21 is a very nice bump
- Using a Mark of the Shaper and an Elder ring is another nice increase in damage
- Lycosidae is no longer needed if you use a Tempered Mind above the Witch
- One Frozen Trail is plenty, so you can have another DPS oriented jewel in that slot
- Most of your jewels have room for improvement, so you can definitely upgrade those if you have some currency available
- Changing your routing around to pick up 2x Might of the Meek and an Unnatural Instinct can make the rest of your gearing much easier and give you a lot more life
- Maligaro's Virtuosity might actually be reducing your DPS due to it locking your Crit Multi
- Re-rolling your Life Flask so it is instant makes it a lot easier to heal up if Minotaur hits you hard but doesn't one-shot you
Hey guys what should i buy now ? I have 6 exe to spend .. Maybe second weapon or Watcher's eye discipline + cooldown belt ?
Killed Red Elder just now. It was easy, if not counting that I died just because I wasn't aware at the beginning of the fight mechanic.

Enjoying the build so far.
Should I work on getting 21/20s first or buy the Watcher's Eye for the Discipline buff? And I currently have 21/20 for FrostBolt and Ice Nova(in chest piece). If gems are first, which support gem should I get for 21/20?

Should I work on getting 21/20s first or buy the Watcher's Eye for the Discipline buff? And I currently have 21/20 for FrostBolt and Ice Nova(in chest piece). If gems are first, which support gem should I get for 21/20?

I also have 2 Meeks + Unnatural.

[EDIT]

And I really don't get this APS thing that everyones talking about.

I got my 2 meeks + Unnatural, downgraded my Cospris to 13% aspeed. No aspeed anywhere else besides my helmet. Currently sitting at 8.7 APS with my Cyclone. So idk if its correct or not...

(DOUBLE POSTED, SORRY!)
Last edited by AyoJawn on Jul 3, 2019, 5:09:10 AM
Hey this is my gear

What should i buy now ?

Watcher's eyes multiplier while affected by discipline or Crafting some multimods gloves (Hits against chilled enemy + Damage while leeching)

Spoiler
6l lore in stash

Everything is dead, uberE w 1 death.
What should i upgrade next for significant dps boost? cdr boots and more aspd?
Hey Guys! 88lvl atm, its breeze.

What do You think about this set-up? am i missing something?

And can Sm1 check mine tree? 2x meeks around scion.

cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info