[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
baronthedoge wrote:
I want to increase clear speed, mainly I want to be able to tag every Legion mob on a consistent basis. I use leap slam but with not enough attack speed it feels very clunky, although it makes traversing maps without quicksilvers up better. Any ideas?

always use frostbolt on your 6l chest
Spoiler

use top flask to ms
Spoiler

my movement speed
197 when i not use cyclone
108 when i use cyclone.

So for mapping frostbolt and bosses swap out for conc effect? great guide btw love this build reminds me of the old CoC shotgunning days <3
"
So for mapping frostbolt and bosses swap out for conc effect? great guide btw love this build reminds me of the old CoC shotgunning days <3

yea, but now i not swap frostbolt for conc, with frostbolt i kill all boss, all guard, mastermind and etc.
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jun 28, 2019, 5:28:18 PM
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"

yea, but now i not swap frostbolt for conc, with frostbolt i kill all boss, all guard, mastermind and etc.

Cool thanks
"
"
baronthedoge wrote:
I took the wrong path in Arcane Swiftness, but even if I take the 2 block nodes I would 1% short of max block.

Oh, yeah my bad. Apperently I cant multiply by 2 correctly.

The other block nodes are kinda hard to reach just to get 1% block.
There are still some options to get max block, but each have different opportunity costs, so I'm not sure if they are worth it to get +1% block, +1 crit multi and +5% spell damage.

1. Use a Jewel with +1% Block while holding a shield or an Abyssal Jewel with +2% Block Chance if you have been damaged by a hit recently. I think this might be the best option if you are set on 75% block. Getting a real four stat jewel is expensive and this way you get a use out of a mod that would be a dead mod for most builds.

2. Use Gifts from Above. This provides max block while you are on Consecrated Ground, but I think a Mark of the Shaper is ultimately better.

3. Get a +#% Block Corruption on an Item (Belt, Shield, Amulet). Since all these items have useful implicits and the associated cost is kinda high, I see this as the worst option personally.

Edit:
4. Use a Rumi's and get some spell block as well.

With 74% block I was still dying but I tried the doriyana GV and the 2k+ ES brought up to 9k EHP which is preventing me from getting one-shot from anything, including t16 legion rares, so far. Along with ES on hit watcher's eye I slapped energy leech on my cospri's with frostbolt now I'm able to leech through all damage besides chaos, I think this may be my first level 100 char :)
"
Ahpchagi wrote:
I am really enjoying this build, but when I look at everyone else's PoB I see like 99% crit and effective crit chance. I am currently sitting at 60% crit and 84% effective and I have no idea how to increase it further. Can someone take a look at the PoB (https://pastebin.com/fw7BE5Wi) for my character and give me some suggestions. I suck at min/maxing.

Thanks a lot

Looking at your build a few things do stand out:
- You have over 95% effective crit chance on your Cyclone ... not sure where you are getting 84%
- Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves are actually REDUCING your Crit Multi
- You can ditch the Lycosidae if you take Tempered Mind in the Witch jewel (it's a 1c jewel)
- Pathing to do Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instinct will give you about 1500 more life
- Dread banner isn't doing much for you
- Quality and levels on your Cast on Crit and Increased Critical Strikes adds up

Shmitok02 posted an EXCELLENT single target dps set-up a few pages ago.

My version is less DPS, but works in Arc to help clear the Legion mobs. https://pastebin.com/BAznsViZ

Guys, I would like to replace my sword and shield with a two-handed weapon, are there any blanks and will it increase my damage?
KEKW
"
Zaika33 wrote:
Guys, I would like to replace my sword and shield with a two-handed weapon, are there any blanks and will it increase my damage?

also today i made these lovely gloves

and I would like to create a two-handed weapon if it knc will increase my damage, so if anyone has any suggestions, help)
KEKW
After i've done all Content with this Build ( Uelder easy in 1.30 )
Im gonna swap to MF again and selling some of my CoC Stuff.

Hit me up IGN: SickCoCagane or SickMFagane if you want smth.
Last edited by Sickflows on Jun 29, 2019, 2:14:08 AM
Looking for some feedback as to what I could change. Ice Nova average damage clocks around 120k against Shaper. Not sure if the liberties I have taken really lower it so much compared to every other setup I see here.

POB: https://pastebin.com/fXHbw1iy

Im testing out currently Brutal Restraint Maraketh jewel for the keystone and exta dex, I have swapped it out with a custom jewel on the PoB.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

On the weapon swap testing out glacial cascade and cold snap with double cospris which feels definetly more damage.

After multiple annul tries I was finally able to get some gloves to craft onto now I just need to find the recipes haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info