[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Shmygolas wrote:

Cans someone explain to me why I need 40int in radius? I saw at least 4 different builds which don't have 40int in radius. They have 20 or 30... Am I missing something?

You need 40 int to trigget additional projectiles
i do not really know what you have seen, but it should have 40 int in radius, otherwise it is waste
"
Shmygolas wrote:

Cans someone explain to me why I need 40int in radius? I saw at least 4 different builds which don't have 40int in radius. They have 20 or 30... Am I missing something?

Just Int NODES - they don't need to be actually taken. They can be inactive Intellect nodes.
Been playing this build since last league, its really fun and easy to enjoy (thanks CheeQu), I did change few things to fit my playstyle and feels like I can facetank almost anything, it feels like bersekers mode.
I know Im well over the attacks per second required, but somehow works.

"
Been playing this build since last league, its really fun and easy to enjoy (thanks CheeQu), I did change few things to fit my playstyle and feels like I can facetank almost anything, it feels like bersekers mode.
I know Im well over the attacks per second required, but somehow works.

It should with THAT gear, jeezus that's a fortune
I wonder how much real money has he spent on that NUTS gear :)
syth ring costs like 1 mirror or even 2 :) Loreveawe with that corruption cost nothing compared to ring :D
Last edited by unhack on May 2, 2019, 1:59:10 PM
I'm about to make build and I'm sorry if these questions are done to death but I'm looking to mid max the build i have a belt with max cooldown recovery spell damage during flask and flask duration. And i plan on using gloves with the incision "damage against chilled enemies" mod multi crafted or maybe the Mark of the shaper with an elder ring instead of gifts from the sky, long story short what does the best gear look like
I have fun with this build. Now on stage 2 upgrade.

Panda ammy upgrade & Good lab enchant I am done with stage 2.

Anyway. I find this build not really good for lab runs (not a biggie) due to lack of regen.

There is also the sudden death issue (which is a PoE thingy that doesn't happen in other games, /& I played games for more than 2 dacades). One moment you are rocking, next moment, the death dialog box shows up...

Hopefully, this will improve with a better Watcher eye ( I am using increase ES regen when affected by Disciple plucked from other CI char) & more EHP.
Insane build,thanks so much Cheequ,it s the most fun and also powerful char i ever played and i love the "whirlwind of death" playstyle.
I prefer Phase Acrobatics variant which also helps me with dex req cause i wanted to use a rare helm and had to improvise with jewels for attack speed loss(attacks at 3.72 atm)and i have a shaper amulet which i prefer instead of pandemonius.
I don t use enfeeble and i have zealotry,herald of ice(love automaton effect),aspect of the spider and also have ele weakness from gloves but dunno exactly how to calculate ele weakness or aspect on shaper/guardian on pob(just used max values) : https://pastebin.com/PbJaq7pF.
Ty again for the build tho i dunno how i ll be able to play another one :P .

next level guide
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Guys, how to kill uber-elder with that build? It's like super hard to do damage and dodge in the same time all the shit on the screen.

If it that hard, what skills i can change to play range/something else with the less damage but bigger deffence/higher movement ability?
Last edited by kovarniypidor on May 5, 2019, 10:05:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info