Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

I tried to Upload my Hideout, but when i hit the Upload Button it doesn't do anything.... ....ok it gets a frame, but i don't think that's the only thing it should do...

Tried with Chrome and with Firefox. Did i do something wrong?
"
Mathrigo wrote:
I tried to Upload my Hideout, but when i hit the Upload Button it doesn't do anything.... ....ok it gets a frame, but i don't think that's the only thing it should do...

Tried with Chrome and with Firefox. Did i do something wrong?

You have to wait, it can take awhile without anything apparently happening but it's loading. A loading animation like poe.house would be nice though.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
"
Snowhammer wrote:
"
namanix wrote:
"
Snowhammer wrote:
What does it mean when it says "buy from undefined" in the decoration needed tab? I can't figure out where I need to go to buy those items

Can you please tell me where you see "Buy from undefined"? I'll fix it but I can't seem to find it.

Here:
https://imgur.com/Q3VStpm

When I am trying to calculate what I am missing, it shows these, but to buy them they are from undefined

I am pretty sure it is Jun, Veiled Master. At least in some undefined decorations was from her
When trying to import hideout in Decorations Needed section, I get error: "The file seems invalid!"

Tried different names for HO file, different folders, even file of my previous hideout which was working with site in synthesis league. And nothing.

UPD: It works now. Nothing changed, I just tried later with same steps.
Last edited by Loudstorm on Jun 25, 2019, 9:55:54 AM
Thank you very much, it works perfectrly and very easy to use
"
namanix wrote:
"
webas wrote:
Your website is huge importance!

Few ideas:

Filter hideout based on small/large map device

Some people prefer small, others big map device.

First of all. Thank you so much for the kind words!

The first suggestion is something that can be made but I'm not really sure how many people will use this. I will consider placing a poll on the site with this question :)

Hi, thanks for the awesome site!

Some of us will still need this feature, as we have large portal MTX that will clip each other on small map device. So we have little choices but to use large map device.

Also make the site also shows the other version if available (HO owner might make 2 versions).

For example

Forgotten Temple Coastal Hideout (small)
Forgotten Temple Coastal Hideout (large)
Great site!

Feature suggestion:
Make the most popular/most viewed hideouts this month page the default. Most popular hideouts of all time has been the same for months, the hideouts are amazing but its essentially the people that uploaded early in the sites existence. (and I can't afford enough favor for any of them :()

Or an option to show random hideouts?

I'd love a way discover lesser-known hideouts that aren't new or most popular. GGG only showcases the same 3-4 people so you have to go out of your way to find anyone else.
great site, thankyou.
Last edited by WildWombat on Aug 31, 2019, 9:34:47 PM
Hey,

I recently found out that you can actually do these awesome stuff with hideouts, but..

I found out this HO for example - https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/437

I imported it and now my chat blew up with warnings with:
"Hideout template requires 4 more....something something than you currently have available. These may fail to import".

Do i have to manually buy all these and then import?
Great stuff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info