Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

Can some one tell me what to do with a downloaded HO file? I can't find anywhere what to do with it to get the HO....
How I install my favorite Hideout? I downloaded it, but I don't know how to install
"
Ozblade wrote:
How I install my favorite Hideout? I downloaded it, but I don't know how to install

"
Noxea_QeD wrote:
Can some one tell me what to do with a downloaded HO file? I can't find anywhere what to do with it to get the HO....

1. Buy all the decorations needed under the "Decorations needed" section of the downloaded hideout (you have to manually buy them from the masters).

2. Go to the appropriate hideout tileset and click on import > file.

3. Done.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Dec 3, 2019, 4:59:01 AM
I just bought Glimmerwood Hideout and when I swapped to it I got an error saying "could not import one or more hideout doodads" so I exported the hideout to check what I'm missing. Calculator says I need 1 Torch from Alva and 1 Mushroom Cluster from Niko so I bought the decorations, tried importing a default layout for the hideout and got the same error again. So I saved the layout, used calculator, was shown 1 torch and 1 cluster missing again, bought them from the masters, tried importing again and got the error again.

Now I have 73 mushroom clusters and 23 torches and when importing I still get the "could not import one or more hideout doodads" error and when I export I'm still missing 1 torch and 1 cluster.

Any idea how to fix this issue? I'm asking here because I really don't know where else to go with this.. no-one I know ingame cares about hideouts or understands that I'd like something I spent money on to work properly.
I think your website just went down.

Nvm, it's back up.
Last edited by TheDravic on Feb 7, 2020, 2:46:57 PM
Down again. :(
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
sad some of the calculations are incorrect.... Tells me to buy torchs but i have alrdy 10 more than needed... dont know maybe this is a single thing but i'm not sure and dont want to test it with expensiv stuff :(
Fix your site pls! Firefox shows me there is something wrong and my personal data wont be secured if i go in. And sorry but i believe Firefox more than you tho im a fan of site and wanted to upload one of my simple projects.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
Laelena wrote:
I just bought Glimmerwood Hideout and when I swapped to it I got an error saying "could not import one or more hideout doodads" so I exported the hideout to check what I'm missing. Calculator says I need 1 Torch from Alva and 1 Mushroom Cluster from Niko so I bought the decorations, tried importing a default layout for the hideout and got the same error again. So I saved the layout, used calculator, was shown 1 torch and 1 cluster missing again, bought them from the masters, tried importing again and got the error again.

Now I have 73 mushroom clusters and 23 torches and when importing I still get the "could not import one or more hideout doodads" error and when I export I'm still missing 1 torch and 1 cluster.

Any idea how to fix this issue? I'm asking here because I really don't know where else to go with this.. no-one I know ingame cares about hideouts or understands that I'd like something I spent money on to work properly.

same error here... tryed this https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/1152 that looks incredible but ther are many things that give the same error
Last edited by mmaturana on Apr 27, 2020, 11:06:17 PM
"
mmaturana wrote:
"
Laelena wrote:

same error here... tryed this https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/1152 that looks incredible but ther are many things that give the same error

found a way to fix it...every item that doesn't load you have to reclaims them all...then load the hideout again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info