[3.5] Shadow Trickster. Mjolner Discharge. Life-EB-MoM. Cyclone\Molten Strike. (Marauder in 3.7)

"
Doklol34 wrote:
We have es with mom just with cyclone, in this way, our skills costs no mana, if we take damage we apply Wm on target, then start leech es, cause we have ghost reaver, also cwdt+desecrate creates corpses, so we get a huge portions of es every few seconds from helmet.

Im a returned player , stoped 3 years ago. May i ask what is 'Wm' and also, i am not using cyclone , just molten stryke.
MOM stats that 30% of the incoming dmg to us will be taken out of mana , so it hits the ES shield. While mi molten consumes ES + incoming dmg im down with no es and die.. BTW , i dont use Ghost reaver ...got the molten version of the tree
Last edited by ramler on Feb 2, 2019, 4:40:36 AM
Last edited by ramler on Feb 2, 2019, 4:42:56 AM
mi gear , Mi ES recharge per second is 110.8
Last edited by ramler on Feb 2, 2019, 4:53:11 AM
WM - Warlord's Mark.
We dont use ES\MoM with molten strike it's just for cyclone, here is only EB from helmet to cast spells\attacks. You must drop MoM.
Also, you can add Lightning Strike, it's a much better for pack clearing while mapping. You can drop 3rd point "Bleed cahnce". 15% is enought. And take remaining frenzy charge from glad, cause, while we bleeding, each our hit gives a frenzy charge (each magma ball)
"
Doklol34 wrote:
WM - Warlord's Mark.
We dont use ES\MoM with molten strike it's just for cyclone, here is only EB from helmet to cast spells\attacks. You must drop MoM.
Also, you can add Lightning Strike, it's a much better for pack clearing while mapping. You can drop 3rd point "Bleed cahnce". 15% is enought. And take remaining frenzy charge from glad, cause, while we bleeding, each our hit gives a frenzy charge (each magma ball)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAHcAecEswUtCPQJIBEtES8S4RRNFr8YVhhdGJEaOBpVG8gc3CL0JpUnLyj6KwosnC0wLdIuUzD4MtE1kjboOthBh0MxRUdFnUbXR35QQlM1U1JUR1VLVkhXKVivWfNaGlqfWrld8mEhYeJjQ2SjZU1mVGh0aPJqQ2wLbIxtGW87cNRxhXIPdO14DXyDgLOCm4LHhNmE74V9iw6MNox2jxqQVZFHkyeUb5TxmK2a4J7En8uiAKLqpcumvqcIpzCpbq3xrv-0OLXytz64k7yfvOq9Nr6nwBrAZsMzz93Tb9Wm2CTYvdpi2sHf8-OE5Rnr7vAf8Yr4l_mk-ej79fxL_go=?accountName=ramler&characterName=xXMasterOfDeadlyArtsXx/url] my new tree....is this ok now ?
Last edited by ramler on Feb 2, 2019, 6:36:40 AM
Pretty sure I'm missing something here... but why is it that you use Farrul's gloves with the Golden Rule jewel? If all the bleed you inflict in reflected back to you, doesn't that mean your enemies are never bleeding and the kitty gloves don't work?
ramler
Yep, thats a much better tree if you are ok with res.

tebbles
These gloves gives us up to 500 accuracy and 50% inc gamage with hits. Cause our targets is always under bleed from our attack, and it's safetly cause we dont have cat's stealth, so, no crimson dance.
If compare with pure discharge gloves "Repentance" we lose just 30% inc damage from hits, but get additional accuracy and hp bonus. That allows us to use "Bitterbind point" or "Saffel" instead of "lycosidae", we have enought accuracy to take "Arcane surge" or "Max Res" shield.
Last edited by Doklol34 on Feb 4, 2019, 5:03:01 PM
THX a lot for info !! great build ! This is damn tanky...freking love it !!
Last edited by ramler on Feb 6, 2019, 4:36:32 PM
Cool build! Can you explain your choice of The Brine Crown?
Rumblepie
I take the Brine crown as a cheap version of helmet for uber elder fights it reduces cold damage taken and also gives us Armour, Mana Regen, good portion of hp. And costs nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info