[3.5] Shadow Trickster. Mjolner Discharge. Life-EB-MoM. Cyclone\Molten Strike. (Marauder in 3.7)

Yep, but there is so much random factors: accuracy, number of balls, (it is considered that half of the balls are hit) delay time when the ball drop to ground. Is really hard to calculate it with molten strike, but, around 4.7 aps before frenzy charges with cdr belt is enought.

EE is one of the best options for builds that deal damage from two elements. Its just gives you -50% to res without any penalties, like curse effect reductions etc. Cause we play with Red trail, have a source to generate frenzy charges from each hit and a lot of frenzy charges with awesome generation. This allows you to use Fire EE from MS without losing dpu, if we compare it with Cold EE, for example.
Vortex is just for WM and arcane surge, cause it is instant and dont break our attack.
new tree update ?
I've decided to play this build and I am really enjoying it.
Currently level 92 with the Cyclone version.
The only thing I don't enjoy in relation to the build is the self-bleed from The Golden Rule.
I am curious, how much weaker do you think the build would be without the gem? And is there a possible alternative to it?
Any plans to revive this build for 3.7? Was looking for some CwC Cyclone Mjolner builds, this one looks pretty solid curious on your thoughts/changes once we see patch notes.
You can find actually guide in Marauder section!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2549141

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info