[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

"
Deziowy wrote:
Still good for 3.7 ? any build update incoming?
I used to play arm brand martyr of innonence elementalist build few leagues ago. Absolutely loved it. Even with dmg nerf i think it might be my starter.

For 3.7 nothing really changed for this build. The only thing i can see right now, is the loss of mana nodes behind MoM. Could take other mana passives to offset.
Before I say anything:

THIS! is a perfect league starter.

I'm playing on SSF, went to Lv80/81 with dying 13 times.. and just 1 time while playing the story mode (because of my own mistake, a experienced hardcore player would probably kill everything with this build)

Cremation is a really nice and fun addition to this build. I had struggles with it until I used my IQ20 brain to actually read the guide and learn that the skill "Desecrate" is lurking somewhere in the vendors stash tab lmao

So after getting desecrate, 4 linkin gmy cremation i just bodied all the bosses from this point on. I'm playing my brand skill on a silly 3 link and i'm killing everything up to T6 without dying.. keeping in mind i'm Ssf no bullshit uniques or stuff just some crappy gear..

Clear speed is good, i mean its a brand skill so no probs here. Defensiv layer is cool too, MoM is not for everyone but at a certain time on the skilltree you'll have so much mana reg its no problem too!

So all in all, iots SSF viable, you can map really really fast on league start (btw. went through the story in 9? hours) and probably scale with buying items sooooooo good into endgame.. and since 3.7 is a melee league you'll have an easy time with trading on league start!

my 2 cents if you just wanna play the brand.. totally possible, cremation is cool and good for bossing but only armegeddon is good too.. a staff is probably also a good weapon choice.

thanks for the amazing build!
Hi!

I started new league with this build. By far seems rly nice.
But i have got one question. Why u use CWDT with Clarity? It doesn't work.
Or u just were lvling the gem?
Why two movement skills? Is this a common thing?
Just wondering if you gain your arcane surge via gem or does arcane blessing activate with brands not just totems?
"
Waymith wrote:
Hi!

I started new league with this build. By far seems rly nice.
But i have got one question. Why u use CWDT with Clarity? It doesn't work.
Or u just were lvling the gem?

Clarity is not supported by CwDT, CwDT is for golem. Just didnt had any other place for the aura.

"
Wiggins84 wrote:
Why two movement skills? Is this a common thing?

Shield charge for general use and flame dash for going over ledges and up or down. Just a convenience, you can absolutely ditch dash.

"
Tundiya wrote:
Just wondering if you gain your arcane surge via gem or does arcane blessing activate with brands not just totems?

Any spell, that hits and enemy will activate surge.
It is possible to play Sanctuary of thought instead of Arcane Blessing?
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
It is possible to play Sanctuary of thought instead of Arcane Blessing?

Yes, it is. Just need to get arcane surge somewhere else then.
Hello again!

I managed to reach T12 maps and lvl 89 for now. Build seems to be very good vs Legion (u just place 3x desecrate&cremation and 5x armageddon brand in some area around monolith). I have couple of questions after playing this build for a week.

1. Could u look at my PoB and tell me what should I change/what to aim to?
https://pastebin.com/27pBLCuQ
2. On ur videos, I can see frosty "wind rose" skill turning on, when sth is attacking u. I don;t know if it's a skill, but i miss this thing. I mean it doesn't work on my character. What's the problem?

3. I cannot find any information about "of the order" mod. U have it on your basalt flask. Is it possible to obtain this mod? Or it's legacy?
"
Waymith wrote:
Hello again!

I managed to reach T12 maps and lvl 89 for now. Build seems to be very good vs Legion (u just place 3x desecrate&cremation and 5x armageddon brand in some area around monolith). I have couple of questions after playing this build for a week.

1. Could u look at my PoB and tell me what should I change/what to aim to?
https://pastebin.com/27pBLCuQ
2. On ur videos, I can see frosty "wind rose" skill turning on, when sth is attacking u. I don;t know if it's a skill, but i miss this thing. I mean it doesn't work on my character. What's the problem?

3. I cannot find any information about "of the order" mod. U have it on your basalt flask. Is it possible to obtain this mod? Or it's legacy?

1. Xoph's Blood and 6L for major dps boost. Boot enchant for major tankieness boost. One ring(whorl) is absolute garbage. Craft life/es hybrid on gloves instead of pure es, if u dont have it yet, craft flat armor. After that better jewels.

2. If i understand u correctly, then it is glove enchantment.

3. U can get that by unveiling cinderswallow urn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info