[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Never done the storm brand version myself. I have read that it works with the Golden rule jewel. I have tested CIP with cyclone and know that to also work well with Golden rule.

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:

Re Uberlab:

My experience is that QR Hoag makes Uber lab almost trivially easy, but you are correct that getting every key can be challenging. Deathmark is likely to help, as is good use of convocation.

Thank you.

I'm going to start with the herald then.
"
salzanomts54 wrote:

Just not sure how often storm brand procs to apply stacks

I did a quick testrun yesterday. The setup was:

Stormbrand-Faster Casting-Poison-Lesser Poison

All gems at level 1.

With Golden Rule the Virulence Stacks were at 40 most of the time. And even without Golden Rule it was very good.

I'm going to play with Stormbrand, too. Just plant the Stormbrands every 5 seconds and then run away from the boss until he is dead. Not a very engaging playstyle, but I suck at this game and hate to die.
Last edited by Aillass on Dec 13, 2019, 10:35:23 AM
Well, thinking more about this:

With barrage being a support, and assuming splt arrow for example, in a 4L we will sacrifice lmp over lgoh I suppose.

Is the leech this way still viable for endgame?

Also, with no acrobatics or Dodge, no gluttony and no molten sell, and reduced leech cause no lmp and less speed, is still okay and better than cyclone without CIP?

Third question, how you survive Elder with no Kaom roots and depending so hard on leech? I'm talking about his scary freeze move.

I have read other guides that use kaoms ways and more Regen life and replenish and don't depend on leech (zizaran got a video tanking Minotaur), but for ssf I think this bow build one is better cause don't need that many unique items). However I have some concerns because of the changes to barrage etc. What do you think?

IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Dec 13, 2019, 11:20:01 AM
Re changes to barrage:

My understanding is that there are now (confusingly) two different "barrages" one is a skill gem and the other is a support gem.

I believe the skill gem continues to exist fundamentally unchanged (except that the threshold jewel got buffed). The old setup of barrage>GMP>LGOH>poison>wither>faster attacks should work just fine. Build has never used leech. Just LGOH.

Jugg is immune to all slow effects after first ascendancy--no need for kaom's roots.

Not completely sure if that answers all your questions, but if not, lmk and I'll try again.

Luck,

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Dec 13, 2019, 2:27:40 PM
Edit
Last edited by Orion72 on Dec 13, 2019, 2:26:31 PM
Before I picked up Quill Rain, building stacks with Barrage honestly felt really awful. Running 2L Storm Brand + Lesser Poison worked a lot smoother and for solo boss encounters I used both Barrage and Storm Brand to maintain stacks.
"
Orion72 wrote:
Re changes to barrage:

My understanding is that there are now (confusingly) two different "barrages" one is a skill gem and the other is a support gem.

I believe the skill gem continues to exist fundamentally unchanged (except that the threshold jewel got buffed). The old setup of barrage>GMP>LGOH>poison>wither>faster attacks should work just fine. Build has never used leech. Just LGOH.

Jugg is immune to all slow effects after first ascendancy--no need for kaom's roots.

Not completely sure if that answers all your questions, but if not, lmk and I'll try again.

Luck,

-O

Everything perfect then, thanks again.
Currently doing T4 maps, everything fine, a couple scary metamorphs though. The rest of the game very smooth.
IGN: Gonorreitor
What do you think of ball lightning + poison for this build? With it I could use at least one cold iron.
Last edited by xMelgassi on Dec 16, 2019, 9:24:20 PM
Re: Experiments in SSF HC

My first idea failed, horribly--didn't even get out of acts.
So then I started working the problem of how to make a build that was
1. Suited to this league (bossing)
2. Could handle blight & legion
3. Would really work ssf
3a. Was still a jugg summoner type build

And I think I found one. Currently lvl 90 ssf and really enjoying the league. I'll probably do a write up later, but for any who are curious for an early look, its the ssf charcter in my profile named "O_Not_SSF_O"

I give you: The dominating blow jugg. :>

-O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info