[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

"
TheDeathly wrote:
Damn, getting shackles with the crit chance mod seems hard as hell haha. theres so many corruption mods now for gloves... Otherwise enjoying the build, a bit squishy because i need jewels with % increased health.

I think i should prioritize a proper 6L with crit or +1 gems over the shackles corruption right now...

Are you playing SSF? Or why are you trying to make the shackles with the corruption yourself?

Buying a pair with the corruption seems to be much cheaper, just bought one with 0.7% crit for 50c. Just set up a live search. The ones listed right now are by crazy people, 10-15ex lel. There should appear many around 50-200c.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 21, 2018, 2:42:11 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
TheDeathly wrote:
Damn, getting shackles with the crit chance mod seems hard as hell haha. theres so many corruption mods now for gloves... Otherwise enjoying the build, a bit squishy because i need jewels with % increased health.

I think i should prioritize a proper 6L with crit or +1 gems over the shackles corruption right now...

Are you playing SSF? Or why are you trying to make the shackles with the corruption yourself?

Buying a pair with the corruption seems to be much cheaper, just bought one with 0.7% crit for 50c. Just set up a live search. The ones listed right now are by crazy people, 10-15ex lel. There should appear many around 50-200c.

I'm in trade league, i may have to try that. I just bought 9 of them and got 2 cast speed corruptions. Not that i would get it in 9 but yikes
as usual, great build!
im not playing this league (since didnt see any interesting new uniques to play with, and dont have much time)...
so just saw this right now :)
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
I think it's worth to play with ice bite in the winter orb setup for frenzy charge application, with glove corrupts that's 16% more damage if you disregard the as/cast speed

I also took up the suggestion of Vaximette and play with a BV damage setup and apply TC with cold snap/herald. I'm quite proud of my helm even though it could stand to be better

Thanks for posting the build! Really enjoying it.
how do you proc arcane surge w/ phase run? it doesn't cost enough mana
"
bp2070 wrote:

It'll proc on the second use.

Also, what other mods can't we run?

Nailed down so far through trial and error:

Monsters are Hexproof (Can't gain Temp Chains)

Ele Reflect

No Regen (Mana issue)
"
"
bp2070 wrote:

Ele Reflect

No Regen (Mana issue)

actually, hexproof is okay, its just annoying.

Reflect can be done (as long as you are critting - so keep that diamond flask up 100% of the time)

And no regen can be done by using a mana leech gem in the chest for the map.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
How can we do this as an occultist?
"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
"
bp2070 wrote:

Ele Reflect

No Regen (Mana issue)

actually, hexproof is okay, its just annoying.

Reflect can be done (as long as you are critting - so keep that diamond flask up 100% of the time)

And no regen can be done by using a mana leech gem in the chest for the map.

Just got uber lab done, so will see how reflect goes now, thanks for the tip for mana regen and for hexproof how do we get it to work exactly?

Here is how my gear looks at the moment, loving this build so thank you Dream. The chest I got is pretty nutty, even the dex on it means I didn't need dex on my amulet.

Still got 5ex pure and another 3-4 ex in gear from my other character, don't see much room to upgrade besides my weapons but I've never been good with searching for weapon upgrades, only know how to check if they're an upgrade.

What should we be looking for when searching for weapons?
Hey I just wanted to know if the helm enchant makes that much of a difference

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info