[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

I've bought all the things used in this build, but gems are hard to place. Guide says one thing, and peoples character sheet say other, what is the right one?
I'm confused..
"
zomgplix wrote:
I've bought all the things used in this build, but gems are hard to place. Guide says one thing, and peoples character sheet say other, what is the right one?
I'm confused..

Follow the tldr in the gem section. Otherwise, feel free to customize as you go. Was there any gem link you were confused about?
Last edited by AnxietyOverload on Feb 13, 2019, 12:51:25 PM
You have HoI there on your character sheet, any particular reason why? I don't have space in spellbar to fit scorching ray there, maybe i should use eg. minion life?
Last edited by zomgplix on Feb 13, 2019, 4:11:11 PM
"
zomgplix wrote:
You have HoI there on your character sheet, any particular reason why? I don't have space in spellbar to fit scorching ray there, maybe i should use eg. minion life?

Oh lol yeah I was trying that out, doesnt work, dont use it, just havent been playing lately so havent taken it out.
Build feels squishy AF, at least after playing whispering ice occ all league until reroll. Any thoughts about that? 6.3k life atm.

Edit: and when and where are you suppose to use brand recall? I'm not really familiar with brand mechanics.
Last edited by zomgplix on Feb 18, 2019, 3:09:51 PM
Thank you for the build. Uber Elder down (even without watcher's Eye that I bought yesterday), I'm really enjoying the playstyle. Thanks and good luck in a new league.
"
zomgplix wrote:
Build feels squishy AF, at least after playing whispering ice occ all league until reroll. Any thoughts about that? 6.3k life atm.

Edit: and when and where are you suppose to use brand recall? I'm not really familiar with brand mechanics.

Im not sure what you consider squishy, but this build definitly cannot facetank anything. I usually just use brand recall when clearing and at the start of bosses.

"
Thank you for the build. Uber Elder down (even without watcher's Eye that I bought yesterday), I'm really enjoying the playstyle. Thanks and good luck in a new league.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it, good luck next league too.
there is a confirmed nerf on brands. do you guys think AB can survive this first wave nerf? i just hope it wouldnt be too much nerf,im planning to have this as my league starter.
Hi, and thank you for this build. I have reached level 90 with it and have fairly good items, but still it feels a bit squishy. Struggling with T13 map bosses and can't for the life of me go past level 79 Atziri in the Temple room, for example. I also am having problems clearing Alva missions at or above level 78.

This is my build:
http://poe-profile.info/profile/war4peace/MajaMyLove#
I would very much appreciate advice into how should I improve it, I know it can be improved but no idea how to optimize it better.

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by war4peace on Mar 7, 2019, 5:35:33 AM
wondering if this build can still work 3.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info