0.10.2 Patch Notes

I like the changes, we will see if something got overnerfed, if so i hope you guys will be willing to reconsider.
But most of the changes should be really fine, really like it!

Keep it coming!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
Chris wrote:

The Might notable passive has been changed to Master of the Arena (+20 strength, +2 melee range, +8% melee damage).

Good thinking right there....in order to fix melee add +2 range :-) fucking hilarious !
Resists trolls
Casts Joy
Ninja looter
Spreads tar when tickled
Last edited by skarrmania on Mar 6, 2013, 4:06:20 PM
The only thing I don't like is that Berserking is moving... but hopefully it will move somewhere along the path I'm already on anwyay and won't affect my build.
Thank you!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Awesome work and an incredible patch I can't wait for it! Oh, and from a colorblind gamer, thank you so much for changing the colors of the gems. Ever since the new art work I haven't been able to tell the dexterity gems from the strength gems apart. Keep up the good work!
can we get respec mechanic for bandit rewards? put them on the tree as unlinked passives
Just drop the patch already, omg.
"
millzzz wrote:

It's like 4am where they are. Patience is a virtue.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
these are pretty sweet patch notes. keep it up and i'll keep throwing money at my screen!
"
WippitGuud wrote:
"
millzzz wrote:

It's like 4am where they are. Patience is a virtue.

It's 11 am
ign - RampagerKorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info