Not spawning on hideout waypoint after map

I'm having the same issue, Sunspire hideout here

Tried moving the waypoint and it temporarily fixed the issue, but it's back again after a few back-and-forths
This used to happen to me in 3.7. I would move the waypoint and mapdev manually.. Save, and put them back. Now, seems like some shit is.. Hardlocked in place. Seems like rw permissions on the server end to me. I have a great ho. Now I can't use it.

Currently using brutal hidey, as my divided won't load properly, even after loading in, going to where I should be and importing.
Last edited by memnoch998 on Sep 7, 2019, 9:13:37 PM
I don't know if it has to do with it but everytime I go to my hideout ( I use the ossuary one) I spawn in the middle of it instead of spawning next to my waypoint.
Bump. Sunspire Hideout.
"
ButcherBobo wrote:
tried - worked once then back to the non wp location

Same here. Worked once, then reverts to spawning in the previous location instead of on the waypoint.

Immaculate Hideout.
Last edited by Siegelayer on Sep 7, 2019, 11:46:05 PM
Same here too it seems to have happen after moving my waypoint to new location. It now has me spawning in 2 different points 1 being where my waypoint used to be and other is a few inches from where it used to be farther back. (possible old waypoint location)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
Same here, Coral hideout. Started from the very beginning of Blight, moving WP around did nothing.
same issue here with my doomguard hideout. sometimes i cant even join my hideout. the game d/c's me when trying to join the doomguard hideout. if not it will spawn me far away from the wp
since 2013'
Same issue. Glacial HO. Nothing I do fixes it for more than a few portals back and forth. Anyone figure out a permanent solution yet???
Same problem for me (Luxurious Hideout).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info