Can't play - always getting error 2005270523

My solution was instaling new C++ redistributable, runing another character. moving to another map with him. Changing back charater - equiping my microtransaction items. And VIOLA! I am playing back without problems.
it looks like it si microtransactions items error

it is not rtx issue. I am using Rx 580, ryzen 2600, win 10 pro.
is there anyone here who has an RTX card and can play without any problems?
"
sevenmore wrote:
Hmm seems like the 2080 has some issues with other games also.
Maybe NVidia needs to push a Game Ready Driver.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1073231/geforce-rtx-20-series/games-crashes-on-rtx-2080-no-oc/

Thanks sevenmore I just posted in this Thread. Maybe it's an RTX Problem. But as already mentioned, I don't have any problems with other games (Warframe, Overkills The Walking Dead, World of Warcraft).

I would be really happy if someone could post who has an RTX card where the game runs smoothly without crashes.
Still looking for help :(
Having the exact same issue and I am on a 8600k and 2080 Ti.
Also started to get this crash. Been 3 days now since it started. First time i just laughed, alright. Guess im going to bed instead. Next day the crashes just came nonstop, could barely take 5 steps in town before it happened.

Tried to look up the issue, find all kinds of stuff. Figured it might be due to that i upgraded my gtx760 to a gtx1060. Something with the psu or anything. Alot of testing, drivers back n forth. Today i unistalled poe from steam and got the stand alone client, i also went back to my old gpu. Could play just like before. No crash at all. So decided to try the new gpu again. Simply plugged it in and let the drivers find them self. Didnt update to the latest ones. Geforce experience is not even installed if i put it that way.

Not seen a crash for the last hour, i can play again!

Not sure if it will help anyone else, but atleast might give you a glimpse of hope.
Uninstall steam version, get stand alone client
Uninstall all drivers
Remove gpu and plugit back in, let it find the drivers on it's own and do no more.
start poe and pray. My guess it's the latest drivers, but i could be all wrong.

Best of luck to you all.

Edit: NVM! it was just a fluke apparently. Back after a few hours not having the game or computer on. Crashed in less than a minute.
Last edited by Biazu on Dec 21, 2018, 8:32:58 AM
"
Biazu wrote:
Also started to get this crash. Been 3 days now since it started. First time i just laughed, alright. Guess im going to bed instead. Next day the crashes just came nonstop, could barely take 5 steps in town before it happened.

Tried to look up the issue, find all kinds of stuff. Figured it might be due to that i upgraded my gtx760 to a gtx1060. Something with the psu or anything. Alot of testing, drivers back n forth. Today i unistalled poe from steam and got the stand alone client, i also went back to my old gpu. Could play just like before. No crash at all. So decided to try the new gpu again. Simply plugged it in and let the drivers find them self. Didnt update to the latest ones. Geforce experience is not even installed if i put it that way.

Not seen a crash for the last hour, i can play again!

Not sure if it will help anyone else, but atleast might give you a glimpse of hope.
Uninstall steam version, get stand alone client
Uninstall all drivers
Remove gpu and plugit back in, let it find the drivers on it's own and do no more.
start poe and pray. My guess it's the latest drivers, but i could be all wrong.

Best of luck to you all.

Edit: NVM! it was just a fluke apparently. Back after a few hours not having the game or computer on. Crashed in less than a minute.

I just tried it. Unfortunately it didn't help. :(
Have the same problem again and again.
The game is unplayable for me...
The crashes started after half of the Delve leage, after a new patch.

Before, I did not have a single crash with the same sytem.

Have tried everything possible.

I am using the stand alone client and have a new GTX 1060 on a fresh system.

please help us GGG

"
N0cturnaI wrote:
Have the same problem again and again.
The game is unplayable for me...
The crashes started after half of the Delve leage, after a new patch.

Before, I did not have a single crash with the same sytem.

Have tried everything possible.

I am using the stand alone client and have a new GTX 1060 on a fresh system.

please help us GGG

Same here... I got a brand new computer just in time for the new league start. Played just over 2 weeks now was working absolutely fine but now i'm getting the same errors as everyone else... happened to me randomly several hours ago. Also using a GTX 1060 :(
It's not an RTX-specific issue. I'm using a GTX 650 from a few years ago, and I experience the same error. So don't rush out to buy a different video card!

It's apparently also not just Nvidia. Someone above posted about their Ryzen and RX 580 having the same problem. That's extremely disheartening to hear because my next PC will be Team Red. I'm not getting a new PC due to POE but my fingers have definitely been crossed that it might incidentally help with POE crashes.

I've had this problem LONG before Delve. Sometime back in Breach or Essence or Legacy (can't remember which).

Honestly I'm shocked this hasn't been fixed all these years. GGG support repeatedly says they get your crash logs. So why is there no acknowledgement of the problem?

Man I LOVE this game.

But I HATE these crashes.
/popcorn always, because people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info