[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

Uber Elder DOOOOWWWWWWWNNNN!!

I went with the OP's herald plan (+ watcher eye for more dmg mitigation) and no Sun for Wise oak funniness. I had to change my gems set-up slightly since I couldn't afford all the good stuff T_T.
This is my suggestion for CI version
https://pastebin.com/0gxJMP6L
This will be playeble ??
Budget around 50 ex

Just made this helm, was able to annul life regen suffix to craft fire res. Perfect for this build.
can go for lvl 100?
Sorry for the new player question but I am just returning to the game and wanted to try this build but I am struggling seeing how people keep Winers Orb on or so long? It looks like people are casting it once per map somehow? Is there some kind of gear I am missing related to power charges?
How do we increase Winter Orb duration? mine last like 4 seconds
Have progressed my character to about as endgame as possible. Has been my favorite character to theorycraft and try new things with in a long time...

Currently Lvl 99 with ~7k hp, 80% resistances from loreweave, and over 5 million shaper dps. I've made a number of tweaks to op's original guide- have not opted for MoM as it's bad when using auras and there are better auras in the game to take advantage of- grace being the one I've liked the most due to the 15 extra move speed you can get on a watcher's eye (basically if you're not using a watcher's eye in this game you're probably doing something wrong...). Dying sun is also a mandatory item as it is a 40% more multiplier for winter orb.

Here's the gear I currently use-

Uber elder deathless is extremely easy now because of how tanky the character is and how well the defense is layered (80% res, have some dodge from watchers eye, some evasion, phys damage reduction from basalt flask, warding flask, hale negator preventing one shots, etc.).

Overall the character was probably 60-70 exalts to get to this point
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Sorry for the new player question but I am just returning to the game and wanted to try this build but I am struggling seeing how people keep Winers Orb on or so long? It looks like people are casting it once per map somehow? Is there some kind of gear I am missing related to power charges?

You have to keep casting WO.
"
crhonox wrote:
How do we increase Winter Orb duration? mine last like 4 seconds

My WO duration - 6s

Pls Check [ Potency of Will ]node
Was wondering if anyone used yoke of suffering for the shock and ailments stacking (5% more dmg per ailment). Also anyone thinking about going scion ass/slay for more survivability? The over leech seems good for this playstyle.
IGN: Titania_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info