General Gem Discussion

I wonder if there should be attack version of a discharge that uses each charge that you have towards increasing or multiplying damage in an aoe that work for melee or ranged attacks. Many melee or ranged attackers for that matter have access to charges, don't have lots of strength for iron will, or non-weapon elemental damage boots to synergize properly with the spell discharge, but may really like this type of attack. Specifically, I'm thinking something that looks like a cyclone or fan of knives.

Maybe endurance charge would increase the damage, frenzy charges could increase the accuracy and number of attacks, and power charges would increase the crit strike chance and crit multiplier?

Any thoughts of the desirability of this kind of option?
I was think about sort kind of molten shell that absorbs physical damage and reflects that damage via bonus cold damage on one attack dealt by player.

Gem stats: cold, duration, attack
Effect: creates an icy edge, absorving as much X% of physical damage against you as you can through up to 1.5 seconds duration, then striking back with K% of absorved damage as bonus cold damage on one attack, works with swords, claws and daggers only, X vary according gem level, K vary according gem quality.
Are there going to be topics for new gems (desecrate, offerings, etc) ?
Need to add the new summoner skills to this forum please.
Yes, please.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Here's a novel idea. How about fixing the majority of skills NOT being used since they suck so badly? Seems pretty stupid having a few overpowered skills that can do 10k+ but yet the majority of the others can't even do 1/2 the damage of the overpowered ones. That limited the build. Why even bother keeping useless gems in the game if you're not going to fix them?

Even with the changes to the tree, poison arrow still sucks pretty bad, especially if you are in a party.
It has probably been said before, but since I have a very organized stash with all of the skill gems, I noticed that there are more blue skill gems than red ones (by a decent margin) as well as green ones (by not as large of a margin).

Coupled with the idea that extra skill gems should have a use, even if sold to an NPC (GCPs?), maybe you could make more red skills to compensate and give STR-based players some more options.
Vaal gems are dumb.
We should be able to weapon swap to use vaal gems
If I have a curse set to cast on critical strike with an increased rarity support gem does
the rarity support gem work for the duration of the curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info