Constant crashing and freezing

I cannot progress past Act IV due to constant crashes in Highgate.

Running Performance Mode on the XBox One X.

Has only been an issue since Betrayal dropped.

Has also freeze + dashboarded elsewhere, but mostly infrequently.
(Just Another Filthy XBox Casual)
My game's been crashing a lot since the update. Anytime there's a lot of screen clutter it starts to drag and freeze up. Oddly enough, most of the actual crashes have happened while just idling in town for a few minutes - as frequently as once an hour on average. Didn't have any issues like this during Delve league. Xbox 1X w/wired connection and external SSD.
Hello everyone,

I'm working on getting some fixes for what I believe to be some of the behaviour that is described here, we'll be patching throughout the week and I'll have these included if they're ready on time.
Jeff thanks for the update, hopefully these fixes work!
Last edited by Deklnu on Dec 16, 2018, 6:42:45 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm working on getting some fixes for what I believe to be some of the behaviour that is described here, we'll be patching throughout the week and I'll have these included if they're ready on time.

Is it possible to bring this fix to PC port as well? It seems some potato PC also have these issue even with DX11 Dynamic Resolution enable it still freeze and lag when changing to lower resolution for better FPS in some situation ....
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Hi Jeff and everyone,
I have been randomly freezing on screen all day (Sunday) and then speeding up - looking like my character is fast-forwarding. I thought it was my internet but my speeds are good. I've gotten killed a couple of times when I was frozen, as well as killing enemies with DoT. The trouble started on Saturday actually - I kept getting a message that my data wasn't synched and I needed to play 'offline.' However, everyone was still in all of the public spaces; I wasn't playing alone. Hope this helps. Thanks for the assistance.

There is also input lag on the A, Y, X, B buttons, it is random and inconsistent - in menus and in combat.
Last edited by dharmachik on Dec 16, 2018, 8:11:09 PM
Thanks Jeff. Crashed twice since i logged on, been a couple hours. I can't use certain skills or it will seriously shit itself. Leap Slam for example.
I am experiencing freezes sometimes when using offering skills, before the actual corpse explosion. Like the its waiting for the server to tell it, which corpse to explode, mostly happens when there are plenty of corpses on the ground. (xbox one x)

Alsoif much is going on, like 4 spectre, 20 phantasm, and vaal skeleton in a breach, its mostly a sound stuttering freeze, with a crash to dashboard.
One thing that I've noticed is I'll crash when receiving an offer on one of my items listed for sale, but only in towns I think. I'm on a regular Xbox One.

I'll be standing idle in Oriath, my game will crash, then when I re-launch the game and log back in it'll say "offer recieved". This has happened multiple times so the offers are definitely a factor of crashing for me. It's happened twice in Highgate as well.
Using performance mode on xbox one x. Keeps crashing during incursions, usually when there are large packs of monsters and skill effects go off at once.

The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info