Constant crashing and freezing

For me there is no crash anymore with Molten Strike but have lot of rollback and moment when ennemies life dont move as if i didnt strike them.
since patch I have only had a couple of crashes...a lot more stable for me, though I'm in standard so I don't know if that's making a difference or not
"
Anikill666 wrote:
For me there is no crash anymore with Molten Strike but have lot of rollback and moment when ennemies life dont move as if i didnt strike them.

Same for me except I don't know what rollback is. "Missing" has always been sort of an issue but is much more pronounced now. Repositioning usually helps. I do understand that MS has to hit the target but that is not the case. The attacks are landing but just not registering. It doesn't appear to be an accuracy issue. The mobs ignore the damage.

Also, yesterday morning (Sunday EST) crashed to client login during Maze map and lost map. The message was to the effect that I had been disconnected due to a timeout. Wasn't experiencing any lag at the time, was just happily killing mobs when it instantly happened. I didn't lose anything I had already picked up, just the map. No portals when I logged back in. That was the only crash I have had since patch.

Acct: Caur
We call that rollback in french but i mean step back. The character move and then the game decide to nullify my movement and go back 2 seconds ago. Before it arrived with movement skill but now it can arrive at any time when there is lot of monsters to fight.
Less xbox crashes and more boots from server.

Molten strike does the same hitting them but life isnt going down.
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/oz-dukenukem/video/67493639
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/oz-dukenukem/video/67493690

We have all experienced this, but i thought I'd post some captures anyway.

These are just 2 examples of the countless lock ups/ freezing that is really harming my enjoyment of the game.

I have cleared most games off my xboxs storage, i have unintalled and reinstalled poe, i have hard reset, i have cleared my network settings. I run on good wired internet. Short of a factory reset,or turning sound off, both i refuse to do, i have done everything possible to get poe running at its best.

At this point the frustration is getting to me, am even considering going to d3 to get my arpg fix.

Here is some more fuel for the fire. Even after upgrading my X1X with an external SSD. HoGM golems froze for a solid 4 sec, glad I have instant health pots that I had to spam. Skip to 0:30.

https://xboxclips.com/Corrison/2be47761-ae2c-41b6-a923-ad5755ee9a52
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 22, 2019, 10:20:52 AM
It seems that they focus on the ps4 version atm and the big cash in from the initial population, rather than fixing the xbox version. That's too bad, ggg was on another level a few years ago.
"
Arkyz wrote:
It seems that they focus on the ps4 version atm and the big cash in from the initial population, rather than fixing the xbox version. That's too bad, ggg was on another level a few years ago.

I still believe in ggg/ten cent, they listen to their community and keep communications open.
To me it just feels like the Xbox hardware isn't upto the task of running poe well, i have the S, have heard those with the X and an ssd have a better time.
I hope soon to repair my pc and enjoy poe once again, i only hope PlayStation has a better experience.
"
Morphl1 wrote:

I still believe in ggg/ten cent, they listen to their community and keep communications open.
To me it just feels like the Xbox hardware isn't upto the task of running poe well, i have the S, have heard those with the X and an ssd have a better time.
I hope soon to repair my pc and enjoy poe once again, i only hope PlayStation has a better experience.

LMAO! So delusional it's just sad.

I can't even progress on my new character since it crashes whenever I try to zone anywhere
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info