Zana does not reset her maps in her store?

"
tomay wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
She refreshes when you successfully complete her daily

Since master missions can spawn more than once per day on the atlas they're not exactly "dailies" anymore.

They are still called "daily", for historical 'reasons' and - more important IMHO - because it is guaranteed that you will get a new mission each day.
It would be more 'correct' to call them 'announced' missions, in comparision to the random encounters - but I see no real need to get away from the previous naming as 'daily'.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Lord_Tao wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:

How many maps have you completed?

50+ She only refreshed once in all of those maps with at least a half dozen encounters.

Right after I posted, she refreshed after an encounter, and right away after that when I completed a shaper map....then she didn't refresh after a mission and another shaper map.

So she should be lvl 5+ and sell low yellow maps too at this point i think. Wikipedia has info on how many maps you need to do to lvl her up. Completing means killing the boss, right? And if you read answers above - she resets after guaranteed daily mission or when you give her a memory fragment. Also you get to choose any map of the tier of the fragment you gave her. Just doing shaper influenced maps is not supposed to refresh her shop. Big benefit of her random missions is that you can actually complete these maps now for map bonus.

I see.
She was level 6 and only refreshed once. I think the old system was way better. It is very hard to get maps going by getting decent drops, and by definition, you won't get resets from doing the quests until tier 6 maps.

You also won't necessarily have the right map to do her daily, so the old system was better in this respect as well. Starting maps, her guaranteed 'daily' is more of bi weekly at best.

Last edited by Lord_Tao on Jan 30, 2019, 12:53:28 PM
I just got a memory fragment and her inventory didn't refresh
Has anyone figured this out yet? I haven't had a Zana reset in a few weeks because I'm on SSF and don't have a T10 map for the quest.

Much more difficult than previous league.
"
Liberis wrote:
Has anyone figured this out yet? I haven't had a Zana reset in a few weeks because I'm on SSF and don't have a T10 map for the quest.

T10 quest? But it has nothing to do with her questline... You refresh her stash by doing her daily = challenge = mission, indicated by the golden icon, which changes places once a day and from time to time after you run a few maps. If the last map you ran prior to the reset (midnight GMT?) is of low level, then the daily will also spawn in a lower level area. If you don't run any T10, she won't be stuck in T10 maps.

Sustaining maps is not as easy as before, sure, but not that much.

Apologies if I misunderstood what you meant.
Last edited by Zphyr on Feb 19, 2019, 8:51:19 PM
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
Liberis wrote:

T10 quest? But it has nothing to do with her questline... You refresh her stash by doing her daily = challenge = mission, indicated by the golden icon, which changes places once a day and from time to time after you run a few maps. If the last map you ran prior to the reset (midnight GMT?) is of low level, then the daily will also spawn in a lower level area. If you don't run any T10, she won't be stuck in T10 maps.

Sustaining maps is not as easy as before, sure, but not that much.

Apologies if I misunderstood what you meant.

What golden icon are you referring to? I only see "The Memory Eater" quest on the right side of my screen, which says:

- Collect the Shaper's memory fragments

- Complete any Elder-influenced T10 map
"
Liberis wrote:
What golden icon are you referring to?

Open the Atlas. Theses icons should be there if you haven't done them.

Like this:

(at the moment, please ignore the yellow and the light blue one)

Announcement on objectives: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2251569
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
Liberis wrote:
What golden icon are you referring to?

Open the Atlas. Theses icons should be there if you haven't done them.

Like this:

(at the moment, please ignore the yellow and the light blue one)

Announcement on objectives: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2251569

Damn, thank you! I quit the game because I couldn't figure out how to reset Zana since Betrayal started. I must be blind because I still don't see that legend on the atlas map hahaha, but at least now I know what to look for!
"
Liberis wrote:
Damn, thank you! I quit the game because I couldn't figure out how to reset Zana since Betrayal started. I must be blind because I still don't see that legend on the atlas map hahaha, but at least now I know what to look for!

You're welcome.

Note that GGG for same reason decided not to make a legend for Atlas, so you won't find any (my former GIS teacher would have a stroke). It was made by a player.

Do a Zana objective by opening the map the icon is on. You don't need to go inside yet. Talk to Zana and confirm whether her stash was refreshed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info