Account Problem

have had an old poe account and linked it to my steam account, i do not have my old e-mail or password anymore. But i do think that someone is loggin in my account i got two days ago some errors regarding an diffrent player is loggin in my account i 2 of my betrayal league characters are missing i didnt delete them they just got missing and i saw an new chrakter in betrayal league that i did not make. Can you revive my 2 charakters and unlink my poe account from my steam account PlZ Help me here...im starting to get really pissed about this...

Thanks! Greetings
Sebastian
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2019, 5:51:33 PM
NICE one GGG you locked my account, i had to make a new one...i contacted your support via e-mail serveral times now and no solution no answer...wtf are you kidding me? I spend serveral 100 Euros on that account and everything is gone now!....
They're very busy as they always get a surge of report requests when a new challenge league starts. They'll respond to you as soon as your e-mail reaches the top of the queue. By the way, each time you send them an additional e-mail it gets grouped into a conversastion with the others, at which point the conversations drops down to the back of the queue.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Do you really think i care? I find it really strange that an gamestudio like GGG has no other contact then e-mail and i do not like it...

I didnt do anything wrong here...i logged in and one of my charakters was missing...then i got a new one...2-3 days later that charakter was missing, i wrote support...they blockt my fucking account...do you really think i care about there workflow?

I really dont,,,im just pissed an impatient about this situation i cant do anything about...
Still no answer...waiting for about 3 days now!!! That support is one of the worst i encounter in my whole gaming life...shame on you!
Still waiting, still no info. my account is still locked...wtf are you doing GGG? You should really make an effort to make an better jop at supporting your customer base!!! BTW the first Post of this Thread ist my locked Account!!!!!!!!!
This isn't how to handle this. You need to contact support and wait your turn. Posting here on an alternate account isn't helping.
Well i did contact support but they take to munch time...that is why i decided to let you all know about the shitty support they delivering to an paying customer.

Keep in mind they just without asking me or telling me locked my account and i didnt do anything there a serveral 100 Euro on style items, stash taps etc on my main account and they just klicked it away...i dont think that you want that to happen to your account dont you?

I will be posting more!!! Lets see how long they take to answer and solve one tiny problem of one of there customers and backers in the post when ggg was just beginning this game!
They probably locked your account because you said some one had gained access to your account that should not have it. It is like when you report a credit card stolen, they shut it down to protect you and your assets.

However, I can tell you from having worked retail in the past, your little sperg-fest is only delaying any response you get, and the more you impotently yell into the void demanding satisfaction, the less likely you are to get it. When you behave like this, even if it might seem justified, the people that can help you are not going to move one wit beyond what is absolutely required to assist. I can't even begin to count the number of people that stomped into my store demanding this, that and the other thing... all of which I was perfectly capable of doing, and not a single one of them got their way, because they stamped their dainty-wee feet and proclaimed "How rude!".

Yes, it sucks, and yes it is probably out of order... but you are not helping your case, at all. And in the end, you still end up looking like the ass, not GGG.
I really dont care if i look like the ass...GGG does not care about there customers if they have such a bad support and only one option to contact them. In this time and age you should have a least an live chat for urgend request and that is not to munch to ask!!!

And @all of the community believe me when i say, that if some streamer with followers has such problem they would not have to wait for 3 days...they probably wouldnt wait more then 2 hours max....But im not streamer i do not have an horde of followers but i spend a decent amount of money on my account and for GGG to make this game and to probably set up there venture which obviously they did not do with serveral years time...

It is time to change this GGG!
Last edited by Levi1985 on Dec 13, 2018, 1:06:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info