Account Problem

That is so cute... he seems to be under the delusion that they require his permission to block his account that they own.

Shhh! Don't let all the botters and RMTers know that they could have got away with it had they only known they had to consent to account harassment.

Honestly, at this point, I am rooting for GGG to just go on ignoring this guy. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.
"
Xero_Veritas wrote:
That is so cute... he seems to be under the delusion that they require his permission to block his account that they own.

Shhh! Don't let all the botters and RMTers know that they could have got away with it had they only known they had to consent to account harassment.

Honestly, at this point, I am rooting for GGG to just go on ignoring this guy. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Mate i did all i could to secure my Account i have mobil Autenhication linked with my steam account and you are telling me i got hacked? Im telling you that this was an fucking bug they had with there patch, im not the only one who got that error message that someone is logging into the account which isnt possible because i had an mobil autenhication thats not really possible to hack without having my handy sim card an i can assure you that they dont!

Id like to see you if you play and charakter for 2-3 days leveling him up and loggin in the next day only to see the charakter is gone...and this i got two times in a row! And after i wrote about this issue to the GGG Support they blocked my account without any information why they blocked it or anything else. I backed them for serval hundred Euros in the last month and it support them in the past with my money and they took that from me without telling me why or letting me know that it will be corrected...

Im only posting this to let others know that the support we get here is absolutly inaccaptable! To wait 5 days now without an answer or the possibility to play the new patch only because they did something wrong (NOT ME) is not acceptable!

And you are telling me im wrong here?

Last edited by Levi1985 on Dec 15, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
Day 6 still nothing from GGG Support.

Still waiting to be apple to log in to my own account again.

Day 7 no answer yet...mabye they forget about there customers who need support with the game and got in to the christmas holidays early...

I should tell my boss that we should do the same next years, who cares about customer service...
this is the best thread on the forums right now
Hey i got an answer, who whould though that?

They asked an question i already answered in an earlier mail...i answered it again of course...well that could be a long way to go until i get my account back...

DAY 8!
DAY 9 my account is still locked and im unable to play with my main account.
While your attitude could use a little adjustment, I do agree with you that if GGG can't resolve account issue on a timely basis, and keep people updated on the status, they shouldn't be so quick to ban / lock accounts.

Also, you are not going to find sympathy here in any of the PoE online communities. They will mock you and relish in your frustration, and accuse you of wrongdoing on speculation (no one knows what's going besides you and GGG). They are your classic case of the lynch mob, jumping on the GGG judgement bandwagon and kick you while you are down.

I would recommend you hold of on actually filing chargeback and steam, until GGG is unable to provide a reasonable resolution. That's your nuclear option and that will cut all ties between you and your account.

Yeah, GGG has great 24/7 CS when it comes to taking your money. But when it comes to resolving account issues, they are like a government bureaucracy.
"
nanoplasm wrote:
While your attitude could use a little adjustment, I do agree with you that if GGG can't resolve account issue on a timely basis, and keep people updated on the status, they shouldn't be so quick to ban / lock accounts.

Also, you are not going to find sympathy here in any of the PoE online communities. They will mock you and relish in your frustration, and accuse you of wrongdoing on speculation (no one knows what's going besides you and GGG). They are your classic case of the lynch mob, jumping on the GGG judgement bandwagon and kick you while you are down.

I would recommend you hold of on actually filing chargeback and steam, until GGG is unable to provide a reasonable resolution. That's your nuclear option and that will cut all ties between you and your account.

Yeah, GGG has great 24/7 CS when it comes to taking your money. But when it comes to resolving account issues, they are like a government bureaucracy.

Well yes you are right i do not have the best attitude...but that is because first it isnt may native language im writing here im from germany and my english skills are very limited and of course i looking to provoke some action from GGG, think thats reasonably on my side...

Im not looking for sympathy here, im looking to tell people who have the same problem as i do and GGG that this is wrong and it has to change and i do not care about an new patch, thats just bad planing on GGG side. Believe me when i say that im not a human being whos going "down" from any comments on the world wide web, people here dont know me and i do not know them so i dont really care what they are thinking, but of course im trying to provoke them for thinking for themselves and putting themselves in my shoes...but well somethings that works, somethings it doesnt.

Funny thing, steam wrote me that they cant do anything about, i did spend about 200 Euros last month because i got some steam money to drop out of the window and they told me that i have to go and talk to GGG, even after i told them that GGG doesnt care...well thats that...

Every customer based venture should consider there customers number 1 and if you do have such bad support for years and years someone has to tell you, i really do hope that GGG reads this and changes there way how support is handled, like i said already in this time and age an support only via mail is no support at all and it has to be possible to set up an live chat solution or/and an phone number to call in urgent cases!

Well just for uptade i didnt revive anything new until now day 9 still running.
Last edited by Levi1985 on Dec 19, 2018, 7:46:46 AM
"
nanoplasm wrote:

note that running a chargeback on a steam purchase is likely to get your steam account terminated as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info