[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Pesgamer10 wrote:
1) But conqueror says just 6% less damage, isn't the 10% reduction only applied to other targets?

Conquoror has 6% less damage taken & target deals 10% less damage. I added them together to make the list shorter as it was already long

Conqueror says "Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets" and "Enemies you Taunt can only target you, and deal 10% less damage to anyone else". Also from the Taunt PoE wiki page: "Taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to targets that aren't the source of the taunt". Pretty sure Pesgamer10 is right.
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Dec 16, 2018, 9:49:10 AM
"
Karnivool wrote:
How are you running hatred with your 6 link Agony?

The unique chest the coming calamity lowers the mana reservation to 45%

"
LaBBe_ wrote:
Hits and Ailments against other targets

Yep my memory had mixed up the phrasing with the champion in the scion ascendancy. Easy fix, taunt is automatic so wasn't really something I thought about
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
OatmealLifter wrote:
Leveling the build and am enjoying it so far. My league starter did a good chunk of the end-game, but I still never found the -mana cost craft in 90 levels of game-play apparently. Anyone happen to know where it is at?

Its a rare veiled mod. I've found it twice so now have access to lvl 2 but not lvl 3.

lvl 1 prefix is -2 to -3 for 2 chance orbs
lvl 2 prefix is -4 to -5 for 2 alchemy orbs
lvl 3 prefix is -6 to -8 for ? Chaos orbs I think it was but I forget

You can either buy a ring already rolled or ask someone like myself to use their bench once you have a good ring to craft.

Other temporary options include
- Lesser poison instead of poison for -3 mana cost
- Using mana gain on hit on jewel(s)
- Reduced mana support gem
- Relying on mana regeneration

I have the -8 to -9 one which is 1EX, I'm available to craft if anyone needs just drop me a friend request in game.

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Dec 16, 2018, 8:05:32 PM
Does quillrain less damage mod affect crauler damage? And how much attack speed is possible to get on rare bow? Just thought about craft for triggering socketed spells on rare bow with convocation and may be some buffs like flesh offering etc.
Last edited by faraddox on Dec 16, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
"
faraddox wrote:
Does quillrain less damage mod affect crauler damage? And how much attack speed is possible to get on rare bow? Just thought about craft for triggering socketed spells on rare bow with convocation and may be some buffs like flesh offering etc.

Global modifiers like "increased damage" or "less damage" do not apply to minions. Pretty much nothing does unless it says "minion damage" so no the crawler does not lose damage by using quill rain

The fastest rolled bow is 1.74 attacks per second or 42% less attack speed then quill rain. That means 42% less life gain on hit and 42% less virulence stacks which is a big cut to take

It would be neat to auto trigger flesh offering and I guess immortal call but I wouldn't want to trigger convocation. I want it off cooldown for when I need to use it. I can't actually think of anything else I want triggering every 5 seconds so overall I don't think its worth slotting in anywhere in the gearing
Last edited by WaffleT on Dec 17, 2018, 1:22:06 AM
How doe's EE work?

I can see that with Physical to Lightning conversion your minion is doing lightning damage, but what damage would we be doing to make sure -50% resistances are up for the extra damage from crawler?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
How doe's EE work?

I can see that with Physical to Lightning conversion your minion is doing lightning damage, but what damage would we be doing to make sure -50% resistances are up for the extra damage from crawler?

We need source of fire damage to attacks somewhere and no cold and lightning, cause crawler deal cold (extra from hatred) and lightning (convert from gem).
You will not see this cold and lightning damage on tooltip cause it just says how much physical added per stack.
To Wafflet: big thanks for build :) Tried this herald when it was added, but didn't like it then. But it seems that with ms and as stacking for crawler he also gain "minions have % increased AI" xD
Want to find another crafting table with white sockets and use it on calamity (found one and used it on chinsol on another char). Just to try swapping one of supports for pierce for clearing few screens, not only cursed mobs (and it will help with hexproof mapmods).
Last edited by faraddox on Dec 17, 2018, 8:58:42 AM
"
faraddox wrote:

Want to find another crafting table with white sockets and use it on calamity (found one and used it on chinsol on another char). Just to try swapping one of supports for pierce for clearing few screens, not only cursed mobs (and it will help with hexproof mapmods).

I colored my Calamity to 2B2R2G and switched Elemental Focus for Vile Toxins since I don't want to lose Agony attack speed with Vicious Projectiles and I got a lvl 21 gem for cheap. Haven't encountered any Hexproof maps/delves yet but those links enable switching Vile Toxins for pierce without needing white sockets.
"
LaBBe_ wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:

I colored my Calamity to 2B2R2G and switched Elemental Focus for Vile Toxins since I don't want to lose Agony attack speed with Vicious Projectiles and I got a lvl 21 gem for cheap. Haven't encountered any Hexproof maps/delves yet but those links enable switching Vile Toxins for pierce without needing white sockets.

But most damage come from elemental conversion. Or i missed something? And with these supports you are losing more elemental multiplier from ele focus.
"
LaBBe_ wrote:

Fascinating choice, since the crawler has no chance to poison itself I had not considered the vile toxins gem.

I'm now wondering how well those poison stacks can be maintained, getting to 10 should be easy but with a 2 second duration they would fade away pretty fast on any fight where you are keeping mobile. Pity that there is no way to keep tabs on how many stacks they have and eyeballing damage isn't really reliable

I actually did throw my chest in to get a white socket but I still don't swap focus & pierce back and forth because I'm lazy and grew accustomed to the play-style but I do admit that the I basically skipped through hexproof delves with phase run, letting the crawler kill half the stuff as I went but just getting the loot and moving on

I had the same aversion to slotting in a lvl 21 green gem as I did to lvl 4 empower where the price of the gem and the time/price to 4-5 off-colour the chestpiece seemed like resources I'd rather spend elsewhere on the character

I've done all content with the character and have moved on to staring at the skill gems deciding what to play next anyway but interesting to see the takes :)

"
faraddox wrote:

But most damage come from elemental conversion. Or i missed something? And with these supports you are losing more elemental multiplier from ele focus.

Pob doesn't show Vile toxins giving any extra damage until you go into the configuration tab and set the # of poisons on the enemy up to 10. Then lvl 21 vile toxins becomes a 50% more damage support gem (7.5% more damage then elemental focus), or 45% more damage (2.5% more then focus) with a lvl 20 gem.

This is only true however on targets where you can sustain the 10 poison stacks, so not for clearing or on targets the force you to move for a few seconds. Hard to properly rank it as a support gem in those instances but it being green is good for interchangeability with pierce and an interesting option
Last edited by WaffleT on Dec 17, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info